uriah hall is back !!

Gay isn't a term you should use to describe something. It's highly offensive to those who are gay like myself. Especially when you use the term to describe something as being bad or negative. That isn't cool

lol, shut the fuck up

be on topic guys
chris leben that fat non athletic guy thinks he has a chance against the pure muscle uriah hall? no way

using the term gay to describe something is offensive. That's why. It's like calling my black shoes being as dark as a n.... Or calling a person jewish because he's cheap. It's offensive to use the term "Gay" to describe something that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Unless you're gay, Like myself, you really have no basis to comment on what's offensive when using the term "gay"

Man, who peed in your cheerios?

it's a word, get over it. No need to get all high and mighty about it. suck it up and get over it, dude. you're acting kinda gay...

on topic, Leben will beat Hall; Hall has no fighting instincts.

on off topic, i like to group my m&m's and skittles by color group too. not racist, just the way i like to do things.

Hall, hes on a slump but Leben is too slow.

Hall via explosive KO.

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. You don't want to do it with skittles though because of the whole gay thing.. I tried it and the population dwindled quickly... trust me. Where do you think taste the rainbow came from.

What are the red M&ms foreign policy in regards to the yellows ones?

It's his last chance, he hasn't been doing good in the UFC.

weidman his explosiveness and athletism is nowhere near uriah hall's
uriah's skills is elite
full body control and awareness
also, you americans are racist man
rooting for your own guy while the anderson silva is the king of mma and got caught by a lucky punch and suddently he is shit? because the american guy won by lucky shot?
the fuck?

Oh I thought you went noob as in "newbie" (Weidman, more fights in the octagon).

Though, from a sociological point of view, it's interesting to note the typical superiority complex apply to folks external to the States. :icon_lol:

I don't see that as often, hardly at all really.

No I don't call anyone the N word because if you look at the history of the word it's origins are negative, even the word Negro means "black object" which I also don't use because it's offensive. Black is not the most apt description of someone of African descent but it's the one I choose to use because calling someone African-American, African-Canadian etc becomes tiresome. I understand what hiphop and the media have tried to do with word but I don't agree with it all, in fact I think it just reinforces a position of inferiority.
How do you refer to the Negro Baseball League then?

Also what if they are from Jamaican descent not African?

Gay isn't a term you should use to describe something. It's highly offensive to those who are gay like myself. Especially when you use the term to describe something as being bad or negative. That isn't cool

Neon fanny packs are pretty gay. Sorry dude, I think you lost that word. How else am I suppose to describe an ascot?

That's racist. BUt as long as the Lord of Things Offensive(the gay dude) is cool with it, so am I. I like ethnically pure candy.

That's so funny. I didn't think of that.

Point. Winnar!

Never had the N bomb dropped on you have you? I do think the gay dude's being overly sensitive but certain words just never have a positive connotation when used by someone outside that particular social group.

God did u really just call it the N bomb? Your perception of the word is what matters, not its intended nature. This world gets more pussyish by the generation. Good god.

thats the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.

Hilarious response. Not just for its seemingly brutal nature, but even moreso for its intent. The guy you quoted needs to quit being a pussy about words. Words don't hurt, people. If they do, YOU'RE the problem - not the words.

Something people are ignoring is that Hall arguably won both of his UFC losses. Hell, I thought it was pretty clear against Howard. Gastellum was close, but I still gave it to Hall.

I've been a huge fan of Leben for a very long time, but it's time he moved on. He's not getting any better and his last fight was abominable. It wasn't like the Brunson fight where Brunson just wanted to get his win and get the hell out of the cage, he made it boring. Leben got the Nate Diaz mentality(Rory fight). "They wrestle to beat me, why shouldn't I do it." Because you're not a great wrestler anymore.

As for Hall, his issue is that he's just out there to have fun. He doesn't have the hunger like he did when he was in the house. Sure competition has changed, but not much. Howard was around the same level as Bubba in experience and Kelvin was there with him.

Maybe a do-or-die scenario will light a fire under both of their asses. If not, then one will get cut and the other will likely follow after another loss.

Holy shit I was not expecting this when I clicked on an Uriah Hall thread. Starting to wonder if someone spiked my drink.

Back