uriah hall is back !!

Trust me that's not whats happening. I don't know a single American person (in real life, these boards are another animal and full of morons) that doesn't like the spider because he is Brazilian. They didnt like his flash, and Americans (maybe more than most maybe not) like to see stars fall.

I can relate to that. I always kind of rooted against Anderson (after his dominance became evident)... until he lost. Then I was a little sad. But just a little though. It was a pretty cool KO.

I want to make love to a man.

On another note...I grew up on an island in Washington State. Great place. there was a Pizza place on the island called "Harold's Gay 90's"

I wonder if he would find that acceptable for a pizza shop to be called that? Is that offensive?

The word "gay" used to mean "happy" now people that have homosexual tendencies are called gay.

Weird. So homosexual and gay are one in the same, he seems to be a bit mad. I wonder if the populous of the world will ever come up with a term for a mad homosexual.

On another note...I grew up on an island in Washington State. Great place. there was a Pizza place on the island called "Harold's Gay 90's"

I wonder if he would find that acceptable for a pizza shop to be called that? Is that offensive?

The word "gay" used to mean "happy" now people that have homosexual tendencies are called gay.

Weird. So homosexual and gay are one in the same, he seems to be a bit mad. I wonder if the populous of the world will ever come up with a term for a mad homosexual.

I drink Mount Gay rum and people laugh at me.

It's a manly drink goddamnit.

If you read it carefully you are right. He even says something like "I tried it with skittles once and the population dwindled quickly..." meaning he tried being gay and most of his friends left him. I think he felt the rainbow and now he just isn't sure what to do.

I thought it was that he couldn't resist the gay and ate all of it.

[YT]aYl0NzEAsfE[/YT]

He is back where? and where did he go?

Uriah Hall has been a huge disappointment since TUF, he's 0-2 in the UFC and he lost to current welterweight Kelvin Gastelum and former welterweight, UFC cast-off John Howard.

Both men were basically "wrestle-boxers" but a guy like Hall would shine best against someone who will want to stand and trade with him. I guess the fading Chris Leben is stylistically a good match-up for him to look good. I wouldn't confidently pick him to win though.

Since obviously your parents never taught you this, ill take it from here:

"[B]It's up to YOU to decide how words affect you, not up to OTHERS [/B]to cater to you. Welcome to adulthood."

Never had the N bomb dropped on you have you? I do think the gay dude's being overly sensitive but certain words just never have a positive connotation when used by someone outside that particular social group.

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. You don't want to do it with skittles though because of the whole gay thing.. I tried it and the population dwindled quickly... trust me. Where do you think taste the rainbow came from.

Fun post.

Uriah hall was such an utter disappointment. I would rather see the recently cut Ryan Couture given another shot than Uriah at this point.

no
that noob got a lucky one in a million shot
its like anderson got sucker punched by that noob

tumblr_mpl3ueIalr1r3noc6o1_500.gif

I hope you dont trip from all your tears on the floor

weidman his explosiveness and athletism is nowhere near uriah hall's
uriah's skills is elite
full body control and awareness
also, you americans are racist man
rooting for your own guy while the anderson silva is the king of mma and got caught by a lucky punch and suddently he is shit? because the american guy won by lucky shot?
the fuck?

Qiqi you are my new favorite troll

Gay isn't a term you should use to describe something. It's highly offensive to those who are gay like myself. Especially when you use the term to describe something as being bad or negative. That isn't cool

thats the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.

Never had the N bomb dropped on you have you? I do think the gay dude's being overly sensitive but certain words just never have a positive connotation when used by someone outside that particular social group.

I assume you're black. Do you call your black friends the N-word? I know this is cliche, but I've had black friends call me the n-word (ending with an "a") and tell me that it was ok for me to call them that (I never did, I hate that word).

Connotation or no, words are just words.

using the term gay to describe something is offensive. That's why. It's like calling my black shoes being as dark as a n.... Or calling a person jewish because he's cheap. It's offensive to use the term "Gay" to describe something that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Unless you're gay, Like myself, you really have no basis to comment on what's offensive when using the term "gay"

Jewish people and black people are Jewish or Black because their parents are Jewish or Black. Are your parents gay? I don't think it's apples to apples to compare being gay to being black or Jewish. With that said, I don't think it's fair to pick on someone or belittle them because of what they do in the bedroom.

I'm not gay... nor do I have anything against gay people. It has just always been funny to me that gay people are the only group of people that identify themselves by what they do in the bedroom or who they sleep with. It's not like people that like blowjobs band together and have parades or clubs that cater to them. You've never heard anybody say... "Hey, we're going to a doggy style club tonight!"... or, "I'm going to support this politician because his favorite position is lazy boy." There is never any debates about whether being attracted to brunettes and turned off my red heads is a choice or a genetic predisposition.

I'm not trying to pick on gay people... and, whether I agree with it or not, I don't think it is my place to tell someone else how they have to live... But I've just always thought it was funny that, for allot gay people, there sexual preferences or predisposition seems to be their whole identity. I mean, my friend loves big girls and I don't call him names or make fun of him... but he also doesn't have a sticker on his car telling the world he likes big girls.

As long as it's consensual and between adults, do what you want in the bedroom... but, it's not necessary to boast it, or have a sense of pride because of it, or have some kind of recognizable symbol that lets everyone know how you spend your intimate time or who you spend it with. Just my 2 cents...

Leben by desperation...

I assume you're black. Do you call your black friends the N-word? I know this is cliche, but I've had black friends call me the n-word (ending with an "a") and tell me that it was ok for me to call them that (I never did, I hate that word).

Connotation or no, words are just words.

No I don't call anyone the N word because if you look at the history of the word it's origins are negative, even the word Negro means "black object" which I also don't use because it's offensive. Black is not the most apt description of someone of African descent but it's the one I choose to use because calling someone African-American, African-Canadian etc becomes tiresome. I understand what hiphop and the media have tried to do with word but I don't agree with it all, in fact I think it just reinforces a position of inferiority.

Back