uriah hall is back !!

Not to derail the thread, but....

images

Someone needs to post the skittles meme of the chick in the rainbow socks...

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. You don't want to do it with skittles though because of the whole gay thing.. I tried it and the population dwindled quickly... trust me. Where do you think taste the rainbow came from.

:icon_lol:

You wins teh interwebz today.

Leben's painted nails sort of look like M & M's.

Therefore he will win.

leben is way too old for uriah hall
also he abused his body by drinking and shit
he will lose 100%

his comment wasnt really gay bashing. He was just stating that he used the skittles as a society with gays, thus is killed the population as gays dont reproduce. I dont see the problem here, take it up with God.

using the term gay to describe something is offensive. That's why. It's like calling my black shoes being as dark as a n.... Or calling a person jewish because he's cheap. It's offensive to use the term "Gay" to describe something that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Unless you're gay, Like myself, you really have no basis to comment on what's offensive when using the term "gay"

Quit being so butthurt, he said it wahhhh. So now you get to be elitist because your gay? No one gets to say gay expect you? That's gay my dude

using the term gay to describe something is offensive. That's why. It's like calling my black shoes being as dark as a n.... Or calling a person jewish because he's cheap. It's offensive to use the term "Gay" to describe something that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Unless you're gay, Like myself, you really have no basis to comment on what's offensive when using the term "gay"

Drivel.

I am not gay, Jewish, or Black, but I am pretty fucking fat a good chunk of the year. Especially during my favorite time of the year- The Halloween - Super Bowl Gluttony period (Coming up soon- get those jaw muscles ready!!!!!!)

If someone called me fat, it is simply a description, not positive or negative. I am fat. In fact, my doctor just called me fat about a month ago.

Now- If someone names their pet manatee COOKS1, I might be a little offended by that, merely because that is a little more personally driven.

Gay isn't a term you should use to describe something. It's highly offensive to those who are gay like myself. Especially when you use the term to describe something as being bad or negative. That isn't cool
lol funniest post i've seen in months, especially combined with that profile pic

This should be an interesting fight.. but probably won't be, since all of Hall's UFC fights have been disappointing. I don't know who would win this one. Both fighters have been pretty bad lately.

Back