Media Uriah Hall finally gets to ask about one of MMA's biggest mysteries

Timestamp mothafocka, do you speak it?

images
It's actually timestamped, mofakka

It was. I was posting on here about 13 years ago and BJ had a fight coming up him and his brothers where at the airport in Honolulu heading to vegas. There was some thread on here about BJ and his fight and how his training was his cardio ect. He was still with Marv Marinovich at the time when the whole pool jumping video was out. I had a quick chat with him about the fight and some other things. Later I was on Sherdog and posted in that thread that I just ran into BJ at the airport and he looked and sounds good. Then it just kinda blew up from there.
I figured you had seen him at the airport at some point, I didn't realize the meme was about that. Good deal.

Ive been watching mma for years & have just learnt his name is Sean Strickland. Hes always been that NECK guy to me

War Hall. Not a big Strickland fan after the Marshman fight. It was a beat down and Sean wouldn't shut-up the whole fight. Knock him the f out already.

biggest mma mystery is how conor still has fans

Last edited:
biggest mma mystery is how conor still has fans
Really?

Exciting fight style, charismatic and always humble in victory or defeat. The bigger mystery is why isn't everyone a fan?

Reactions: vlz
Really?

Exciting fight style, charismatic and always humble in victory or defeat. The bigger mystery is why isn't everyone a fan?

I get what you’re saying, but those things aren’t really true anymore. Also, has proven to be a real asshole over the last couple years.

Back