Uriah Hall destroys losers on sherdog in IG post

Im like a terrorist for hating on Ronda Rousey?<YeahOKJen>

Terrorism, the word, has officially been overused.....I see how is easy as hell to label someone as a terrorist to demonize them, even MMA fighters are doing it.

1627625259385.png
LOOK AT DA MONEYS SHE IS INSPIRING ONE WOMAN AND SO MUCH DOLLARS SHE CAN BE SO GREAT IT IS WONDERFUL TO SEE HOW SHE HAS MANY DOLLARS SO MUCH DOLLARS THAT IT MAKES TERRORISTS STEAL MY PUNCTUATION AND HOLD IT FOR RANSOM WHILE THEY CRY AT HOME BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR AND SHE IS RICH.....

Such keyboard terrorists

What on earth does Uriah think a terrorist is lol.

Lol, so people that say random shit on the internet are the same as people who kill innocents? Alrighty then.....

Also as others have said, there's a reason people hate on Ronda and celebrated her fall. Acting like money and fame doesn't make you accountable for your actions, that's wtf is wrong with the world. If money and fame makes you a great person, Conor is a fucking prime example of a human being. Sad part is there are plenty of people who think that, lol.

Truth is Uriah probably wanted to get lucky but she prefers the big boys, lol

I like the guy but saying mean things about ronda is a terrorist act now?! These people live in a strange strange bubble

Damn, I bet on him to win this weekend, but it would be awesome to see him get KO'd now, that's some dumb shit he's saying

That was hard to read. Thread is funny, though.

If you're reading this Uriah, I am not a terrorist....but I'll beat you up. Lmao

Back