Uriah Hall destroys losers on sherdog in IG post

Jesus Christ, man... just as I was trying to like this guy.

I'm all for supporting a good fighter who had a good run. I'm not at all for supporting gender politics.

MclNfWf.jpg
How is this post from 4 hours ago and not 4 years ago?

People dislike Rhonda because she hid her head in a pillow and quit. No shame in losing. I don’t think less of Anderson because he lost to the Chris. Show up show out and accept the outcome. Rhonda got nothing to hide she should be proud.

yeah thats all good but when youre kind of a douche it doesnt really matter- those who dont like her arent gonna change their minds by the post

He mentioned money..
<WellThere>

She better than the avg person…

People dislike Rhonda because she hid her head in a pillow and quit. No shame in losing. I don’t think less of Anderson because he lost to the Chris. Show up show out and accept the outcome. Rhonda got nothing to hide she should be proud.

people dislike Honda because she was an arrogant asshole a sore loser, and a poor sportsman….it has nothing to do with her losing, and everything to do with the way she conducted herself..

Hall's grammar is kinda bad and also I've always hated that "he/she has more money then you so that automatically means they're better then you" bs, you can be rich and still be a pos, but in a way he's right with what he's trying to say.

people dislike Honda because she was an arrogant asshole a sore loser, and a poor sportsman….it has nothing to do with her losing, and everything to do with the way she conducted herself..
I can see that part of it too.

Honestly, it is hard to take someone seriously who doesn't even know proper grammar. He's not even a great fighter, because he lacks the killer instinct. Most of us jacked Sherdoggers would pwn this noob. I know he's lucky Dana barred me from the UFC because he doesn't want me to "hurt his guys," or I would show him how Sherdoggers roll.

Back