Urban Legend: children stealing gold???

Except they won't die out. They might not reproduce in the conventional way, but new ones are created. They swarm on a normal poster, suck the life outta him and leave but a shell of the former self, hollow, the skin shrivelled and blue.

Except they won't die out. They might not reproduce in the conventional way, but new ones are created. They swarm on a normal poster, suck the life outta him and leave but a shell of the former self, hollow, the skin shrivelled and blue.

so, you think it is some type of Invasion of the Body Snatchers? like all these people with interesting points to make (even if they are controversial) are just body snatched and return just posting things to not shake the boat and not upset anyone? like just posting about who is the best rap group or hating on Lil Debbie?

half-shapeshifter_528x297.jpg

ps - I love me some lil debbie

[YT]0GfYBvQpN_w[/YT]

This is why we can't have nice things.

well, according to BJ Penn on the last TUF "if you put too much salt inside the food . . . it will be too salty"

so maybe we should throw away all the salt, pepper, paprika, Mrs Dash, and all seasonings

it is much better and safer to be bland and unspiced so more people can consume it without getting something too spicy and they get the watering of the eyes and have to drink milk because they were not ready for something with so many hot spices inside

I think IDL was talking about this the other day.

well, according to BJ Penn on the last TUF "if you put too much salt inside the food . . . it will be too salty"

so maybe we should throw away all the salt, pepper, paprika, Mrs Dash, and all seasonings

it is much better and safer to be bland and unspiced so more people can consume it without getting something too spicy and they get the watering of the eyes and have to drink milk because they were not ready for something with so many hot spices inside

I was talking about the vertically challenged ethnic/religious/cultural community members comment in that last post.

For what it's worth, I like pepper in the shape of odd mutant children stories rather than god or hating women stories (can't remember what it is we've disagreed about). Those god or hating women stories are fairly well trodden round these parts, I think. Then again, maybe that's not true? I still engage in them, right? But at the right point of the procrastination cycle I'd engage in a talented Justin biber debate, so that's hardly a measure.

I was talking about the vertically challenged ethnic/religious/cultural community members comment in that last post.

For what it's worth, I like pepper in the shape of odd mutant children stories rather than god or hating women stories (can't remember what it is we've disagreed about). Those god or hating women stories are fairly well trodden round these parts, I think. Then again, maybe that's not true? I still engage in them, right? But at the right point of the procrastination cycle I'd engage in a talented Justin biber debate, so that's hardly a measure.

lol, i totally ignored the jew comment. i missed it. i was still going on about censorship

i think we are agreeing on things right now.

i love women, i am not that guy

lol, i totally ignored the jew comment. i missed it. i was still going on about censorship

i think we are agreeing on things right now.

i love women, i am not that guy

Cool, man. Hope the evil little children keep their rancid little paws off of you.

I know a classmate of my friends brother (around 13-15 years old) who stole golden jewelry from his mom to sell it and buy heroin. Does this story qualify?

looks like the mutant children with powers they cannot handle are dumping gold again. if only someone could hold them responsible for their actions

Can the children wear hats? I just think it would be cool if they had little pointy hats with bells on them. Or what about capes?

Jones only wins cos of eyepokes, reach and size!
oh wait...

Back