Urban Legend: children stealing gold???

WARRIOR POET

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen this, but i have been going through some clippings over the past year from various newspapers at the public library.

It seems that there is some wise man who is going around placing nuggets of gold to benefit all who can claim them. He places so many gold nuggets that the lucky people who find them have more than enough to share with each other. This good Samaritan has been doing this for over a decade.

it seems that lately all this has changed. There have been various reports and blurry photos of a mutant breed of children with power they cannot handle are going around stealing the nuggets before those in need can claim them.

it seems like these mutant children with power they are not ready for are not even keeping the gold nuggets and using them to improve society or even their own lives. they are just throwing the nuggets in the hole in Centralia, PA where the underground coal fires were started.

now, from the descriptions from eye witnesses who were brave enough to talk to reporters (even risking their lives in doing so) it seems the mutant children look like this:
brood-4_0.jpg

*** artist rendition

what is most bizarre about the children, yes, even more bizarre than throwing away suck precious nuggets of gold that people could improve their lives with, is apparently, the mutant children never grow up and become sexually mature. this is an artist rendition of what the mutants look like under the covers

naked-barbie-and-ken-dolls.jpg

Doctor Menotrul is quoted as saying "with the evidence, it is unlikely that the mutant children will ever be able to reproduce or even have sex. so they are not much of a threat after they die off in a few years. They will just naturally die out."

update: since i have written this I have found a hidden camera in my bathroom. i think they mutant children are on to me.
all the news papers from the libraries were mysteriously burned
the eye witnesses who spoke up have since recanted their testimony

Doctor Menotrul has been relocated to Detroit by the man pictured below, who i believe to be the human ring leader of these mutant children
abec902cf6d5_sf_2.jpg

so if you hear the pitter patter of little feet be afraid . . . be very afraid

shhh, i hear them. the little feet. they are breaking down the door.

So what movie are you pitching, sweetheart?

Pray tell you have firearms.

This is why we all should have the right to bear as much guns as we can. If mutant gold thieving children are real, think of all the other ghouls out there that could also be real. How are we going ot protect ourselves and families.? The cops take 10 mins to answer a call man.

Never heard of them.

TS doesn't believe in Science, but is all over a legend of mutant children stealing nuggets of gold?

This is my shocked face.

Midgets steal gold, children do not.

so, your theory is that they are not even children, but midgets born without genitalia who are stealing the gold from normal people because of their hatred of the normals and their ability to sexually repoduce

i think this is a good angle

TS doesn't believe in Science, but is all over a legend of mutant children stealing nuggets of gold?

This is my shocked face.

I do believe in science. i also believe that you cannot tell how much something weighs by measuring it with a yard stick

Great thread, much better than usual in my opinion. Thanks, WP.

Back