Ur reaction when Jon embraces the heel role & tells the crowd to "STFU!....

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
... the CHAMP is speaking."

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

jan._31_mayweather_bigger.gif

Nah, 99% of the crowd loves him. It's just Sherdog that has become a Jones hate convention.

If Jones could tell people on Sherdog to shut the fuck up, that would be nice.

jan._31_mayweather_bigger.gif

Nah, 99% of the crowd loves him. It's just Sherdog that has become a Jones hate convention.

I've noticed this to. During the promo everyone hated DC they thought his reason for not liking Jones was childish and uppity. At my friends house anyways.

I would love to see him tell his haters to STFU :icon_lol:

Though I do remember fans booing him at a weigh in, can't remember which. Either way, I don't get the hate. But I think it would be good business if Jon Jones could capitalize on the hate like Mayweather did.

I've noticed this to. During the promo everyone hated DC they thought his reason for not liking Jones was childish and uppity. At my friends house anyways.

That's because it is...

That's because it is...

I agree the minute he said it I cringed and I have no dog in this fight I don't care who wins but the minute DC said that I was like "ooo that is not going to get you any fans".

I agree the minute he said it I cringed and I have no dog in this fight I don't care who wins but the minute DC said that I was like "ooo that is not going to get you any fans".

I don't pick the fighters I root for based on out of the cage drama, I stick to their performances in the cage but I seriously don't understand DC's explosion in popularity on this site and everyone talking about how he is such good guy/great representative of the sport, I can only assume that it is due to the fact that most on this site hate Bones and will root for anyone who has a slight chance of beating him (along with the whole incredulous DC thing) because DC seems like an asshole in real life (which ironically is the same reason that many claim to dislike Bones)

If Bones had any charisma on the mic he would be the ultimate villain. He should ask The Rock to give him some tips on how to work the crowd, he would make so much more money it's ridiculous. Instead he comes off as fake and insecure about being portrayed as the bad guy

I don't pick the fighters I root for based on out of the cage drama, I stick to their performances in the cage but I seriously don't understand DC's explosion in popularity on this site and everyone talking about how he is such good guy/great representative of the sport, I can only assume that it is due to the fact that most on this site hate Bones and will root for anyone who has a slight chance of beating him (along with the whole incredulous DC thing) because DC seems like an asshole in real life (which ironically is the same reason that many claim to dislike Bones)

haha, obvious jj nuthugger

jj has a DUI, is a homophobic, started a brawl during a conference, talking shit to people on twitter everytime, contradicts himself everytime, and theres much more, but yet, dc is the asshole in real life

:icon_lol:

I rooted for DC ever since he KO'd Bigfoot Silva in Strikeforce. Bigfoot was talking some smack and Cormier was a feeder, kinda like JDS was to Werdum; and just like JDS vs Werdum, the "nobody" came out swinging; then dominated Josh Barnett. Dominated.

I am still rooting for this wrecking ball who has destroyed great Heavyweights.

Back