ur reaction:if dc wins using seagulls secret deadly attack

He's going to use the Japanese Jujitsu 4 directional wrist throw technique, take Jones Down, and get a tko finish.

I still can't believe Seagal did that shit : D

This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes-men. You end up dancing a jig on camera thinking your talents are limitless, when everyone is secretly laughing at you.

Those aikido demonstrations don't help either. Your students exaggeratedly throwing themselves on the floor after an effortless tap... this guy has lost his grip.

This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes-men. You end up dancing a jig on camera thinking your talents are limitless, when everyone is secretly laughing at you.

Those aikido demonstrations don't help either. Your students exaggeratedly throwing themselves on the floor after an effortless tap... this guy has lost his grip.

I think he's aware just doesn't give a shit; to believe he's that oblivious could only be met if he was a looney. I bet once you hit 60 or whatever that sweet-spot ripe age is, you put on your 0-fucks-given belt and can shamelessly perform such 'profanities' :icon_chee.

9CFK9JZ.gif

I think he's aware just doesn't give a shit; to believe he's that oblivious could only be met if he was a looney. I bet once you hit 60 or whatever that sweet-spot ripe age is, you put on your 0-fucks-given belt and can shamelessly perform such 'profanities' :icon_chee.

Perhaps, maybe it's a combination of the two, he doesn't care and he thinks he's a wizard.

41325226FlyNet200212.jpg

Seagull taught Chris Brown how to throw them fists too.

Back