Upset Alert: Dominick Reyes +445

As a Jones fan, I legit wanna put money on this fight. I was sitting here sort of daydreaming of the fight, and I saw Jones unconscious on the ground, Reyes was slapping his left fist and running across the octagon and jumping the top of the octagon saying, "I told you!" Anik said something like "ladies and gentlemen, this might be the biggest upset in UFC history." Rogan said, "no this IS the biggest upset in UFC history, no doubt about it." Jones finally came to, and they put him on the stool. He looked confused and asked what happened. Someone told him and he shook his head and put it down and then looked up at the jumbotron waiting for the replay.

Jones was in full control and mistimed his leg kick and let his guard down for a second and Reyes caught him with a left stunning him, after that Jon was wobbled and couldn't recover. Reyes swarmed him.

This felt real af.

Reyes is the same age as Jones and went life and death with Oezdemir.

Reyes was sounding confident a few weeks ago but this week he's been a bundle of nerves in every interview and the presser, I think the occasions got too big for him.

How about landing more/harder shots over 5 rounds with the outside chance of a finish? It shouldn't be hard to go blow for blow with Jon, his output is way down. Santos did and arguably won

Santos was amazing but his legs were fucked by the end. If Reyes takes that damage to his legs I don’t think he’ll be the same threat later in the fight. Maybe I’m wrong though.

In your opinion, what would Bones have to do to make that statement true?
Test himself at HW against a top dog, (not Brock Lesnar), Still his legacy is tainted by his cheating antics and his antidoping records. The real reason why I don’t consider him the GOAT.

Back