UPSET ALERT: **Cain Velasquez +175 will defeat Junior Dos Santos**

Well this confirms it. Winded Walrus says Cain will win. I'm throwing all my money on JDS.

To do that he needs to close the distance and take jds down.

Closing the distance, he is entering JDS territory, and we know what can (most likely will) happen, because Cain can't defend striking for shit.

Cain is getting knocked out again.
If you're smart, you'll bet everything you can on JDS.

Only dumb people are betting on Cain. But it's good, because if the odds were as crazy as they should be for JDS, the money wouldn't be there.

Do you make these fucking threads every month? SPOILER ALERT!! NATE DIAZ BEATS BENDO!! SPOILER ALERT!! STEPHAN BONNAR UPSETS ANDERSON SILVA!! Fuck off already.

The worst predictor on this board has spoken, bet your life savings on JDS.

You and I have not seen eye to eye at all lately. I do think this is a favorite heavy card though, so an upset call is tough.

You and I have not seen eye to eye at all lately. I do think this is a favorite heavy card though, so an upset call is tough.

Velasquez is too smart to stand in front of him. He will get him down and destroy him. He's not a huge underdog that I try to justify a small bet on.

Velasquez is mentally tough. He's not going to be standoffish and give Dos Santos an opportunity for the knockout, he's coming in for the kill fullbore. You can't stop a Velasquez takedown and once he gets top position Dos Santos is going to be in trouble.

I usually look for the biggest underdog that I think has a legitimate shot and then make a case, but Velasquez's skill speaks for itself

Cain is getting knocked out again.
If you're smart, you'll bet everything you can on JDS.

Only dumb people are betting on Cain. But it's good, because if the odds were as crazy as they should be for JDS, the money wouldn't be there.

you'll see Velasquez is winning

I could see Cain going lights out with one shot.

I could see Cain winning via decision.

I could see JDS winning via decision.

I could see Cain winning via ref stoppage.

I could see JDS winning via ref stoppage.

That's about it though

Back