Uproar over "The Great Wall"

Do you have proof?

And you mean brutalized the natives?
and now, is America all white? no. I'm here. Millions of people who like me are here. We aren't considered white. Where is our fair representation?

Google all roads lead to rome, a theory that the elites from the Roman Era are the ones to begin the American conquest. Examples are the Roman architecture in gov buildings and symbols on currency. Religion.

Yes it was brutal and not fair, but they conquered north America uniting all the people, uniting the states.
Its the United states, not united world.
I'm sure their are radio stations and tv channels dedicated to your people.
As for why it's not popular. You are still living in majority white america, one nation under god.
And the people are the most open minded, caring, and generous people on the planet.

Google all roads lead to rome, a theory that the elites from the Roman Era are the ones to begin the American conquest. Examples are the Roman architecture in gov buildings and symbols on currency. Religion.

Yes it was brutal and not fair, but they conquered north America uniting all the people, uniting the states.
Its the United states, not united world.
I'm sure their are radio stations and tv channels dedicated to your people.
As for why it's not popular. You are still living in majority white america, one nation under god.
And the people are the most open minded, caring, and generous people on the planet.

First of all no, there arent tv channels and radio stations dedicated to my people. second, im not talking about having a little token tv show for us, im talking about why are we not represented in the popular culture and why is our history taken, whitewashed, and then stapled together for entertainment and we're supposed to be cool with it while thousands of white people get butthurt over a black bond or annie being black in a remake?

And cut it out with endless circle jerking over America. We're not the most open minded or generous, get real.

White washing has always happened. white people white washed Jesus and you think they would hesitate to white wash some Chinese guy lool.

at least he's not playing an asian *cough*Ghost in the Machine*cough*

I don't understand this TBH. I remember watching that show a long time ago, and the animation did not make the lead character look Asian. In fact, unless there is some secret, few anime characters look Asian.

I don't understand this TBH. I remember watching that show a long time ago, and the animation did not make the lead character look Asian. In fact, unless there is some secret, few anime characters look Asian.

Well then they shouldnt have felt the need to make her look more asian

Well then they shouldnt have felt the need to make her look more asian

If the character was supposed to be Asian, how am I as a watcher supposed to know that? Back then I just bought the tapes and watched(and sometimes fapped to) them. Almost everyone to me looked white, not a slanted eye to be seen.

Was I to just assume that the character was Asian due to it being Anime?

[QUOTE="Vagitarian, post: 119692143, member: 421161"(]First of all no, there arent tv channels and radio stations dedicated to my people. second, im not talking about having a little token tv show for us, im talking about why are we not represented in the popular culture and why is our history taken, whitewashed, and then stapled together for entertainment and we're supposed to be cool with it while thousands of white people get butthurt over a black bond or annie being black in a remake?

And cut it out with endless circle jerking over America. We're not the most open minded or generous, get real.[/QUOTE]

It's a numbers game.

As one of the most socio-economically successful minority ethnic groups in the U.S., Indian Americans comprise 3.1 million people (out of 318.9 million people), representing around 1% of the U.S. population as of 2013.

I know you're a sad clown

*pats head*

How much effort has your people put into their own tv channels and radio stations? If there is such a
demand, why don't you make a youtube channel and stream music. Start off small and even with a
lack of talent (not saying you're not talented, you could be a real life
Gibreel Farishta.) you could have a niche.

I can see it now, MVM studios.

If the character was supposed to be Asian, how am I as a watcher supposed to know that? Back then I just bought the tapes and watched(and sometimes fapped to) them. Almost everyone to me looked white, not a slanted eye to be seen.

Was I to just assume that the character was Asian due to it being Anime?

Dude, they tried using CGI to make ScarJo look more asian. if she wasnt supposed to be asian why do you think they did that?

What people, america is the most diverse open country on the planet. I'm sure your people are taken care of.
Now go to India and tell bollywood more white actors.
It's always an issue when it's white.
Diversity is less white

Then why are they casting a WHITE main character in an asian movie?

Dude, they tried using CGI to make ScarJo look more asian. if she wasnt supposed to be asian why do you think they did that?

If they are monkeying with CGI to make her look Asian, then yea its a clear case of whiteawashing. However that still leaves my original question.

Back when I was watching the original anime, how was I supposed to tell the character was meant to be Asian, if the animation makes them look "white". That is the question I have asked.

I agree with you however, IF the character was meant to be Asian, then they should have cast a Asian. However, that also belies the problem that there are few, beautiful, Asian women who can play that role, and draw in the numbers.

At the end of the day, its the money that matters and they will pick who will draw the best money. Nothing we or anyone else can do or say to change that. Money rules.

If they are monkeying with CGI to make her look Asian, then yea its a clear case of whiteawashing. However that still leaves my original question.

Back when I was watching the original anime, how was I supposed to tell the character was meant to be Asian, if the animation makes them look "white". That is the question I have asked.

I agree with you however, IF the character was meant to be Asian, then they should have cast a Asian. However, that also belies the problem that there are few, beautiful, Asian women who can play that role, and draw in the numbers.

At the end of the day, its the money that matters and they will pick who will draw the best money. Nothing we or anyone else can do or say to change that. Money rules.

Her name is Motoko Kusanagi. If that doesnt make it clear...

Then why are they casting a WHITE main character in an asian movie?

It's an Asian director and production company, they realised if they putt Matt Damon in the lead they can more than double their profits, what's the problem? The Chinese obviously don't have a problem with it...

Making Hermione black,

Brave, courageous.

Making Hannibal black,(history channel)

Tolerant, inclusive.

White in Chinese army,

Racist, Nazis.

Seems reasonable.

The "diversity is code for anti-white" crowd are starting to seem like the sane people.

Her name is Motoko Kusanagi. If that doesnt make it clear...

I don't care what her name is, WHY DID HER ANIMATION LOOK WHITE. Please try to focus on the animation portion of the question.. Granted, I had forgotten her name, and yes that is a very Asian name, however, still leaves the question of her animation and Anime in general looking very White..

I don't care what her name is, WHY DID HER ANIMATION LOOK WHITE. Please try to focus on the animation portion of the question.. Granted, I had forgotten her name, and yes that is a very Asian name, however, still leaves the question of her animation and Anime in general looking very White..
God I love it when white people make everything about themselves
http://kotaku.com/5627268/why-do-japanese-characters-look-white

It's an art style. It's not designed to be white, you just think that way because to you, white is the default.

Second, you cant ignore her back story, especially just because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Her name is Japanese, her back story is that she is a Japanese woman who was enhanced to be a cyborg.

She's asian dude. No reason for her to be white.

Back