Upon watching Dan Henderson vs Vitor Belfort again...

PRIDEoftheUFC**

Red Belt
Reaction score
I noticed that judge Jeff Collins scored the fight 30-24. This might be the most ridiculous score i've ever heard for a fight, Dan absolutely won but there's no way in hell any of those rounds were 10-8. Was there a mistake in reading the scorecards or what?

A judge gave a shitty score?????????!!

It happens

At least he had the right guy winning.

It was a Las Vegas card I can already tell because Pride didn't use a 10 point must system when doing events in Japan.

Lastly, I've only seen that fight once but from what I remember that night is that Belfort was kind of only lingering in that fight.

Not to be that guy but a dec loss is a dec loss, I don't think the fighter who loses will really care about the score.

At least he had the right guy winning.

It was a Las Vegas card I can already tell because Pride didn't use a 10 point must system when doing events in Japan.

Lastly, I've only seen that fight once but from what I remember that night is that Belfort was kind of only lingering in that fight.

Dan definitely won but Vitor was in it til the end, he had some nice sweeps and reversals.

Not to be that guy but a dec loss is a dec loss, I don't think the fighter who loses will really care about the score.

Same here I doubt Vitor cared weather it was a 29-28 or a 30-21, a loss is a loss. 30-24 was just a pretty absurd call, that's all.

A lot of them are. I still can't believe Pickett/Wineland was a split decision

Gil/Guida and Hominick/Garcia were pretty wtf too

I noticed that judge Jeff Collins scored the fight 30-24. This might be the most ridiculous score i've ever heard for a fight, Dan absolutely won but there's no way in hell any of those rounds were 10-8. Was there a mistake in reading the scorecards or what?

I'm pretty sure the person who tallied the score did it incorrectly, it should be 30-26.

Back