Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
UPDATED: 10:00AM PST
rr42TVW.png

Stephens and Edgar already agreed to throw down via Twitter:
VzmiFqU.png

What matchup do you think will happen? Do you think it will be at 194?
Edgar vs. Holloway on the 194 would be epic!

Last edited:
Frankie Edgar has made it clear that he wants to fight before the end of the year. The UFC will 100% put him on any of the 3 cards that are happening during UFC 194 week as a backup for the Aldo vs. McGregor Fight.(TUF Finale, 194, UFC Fight Night Cerrone-RDA) Theres only 2 people in the top 10 that make sense or not injured. Stephens or Holloway.

Stephens and Edgar already agreed to throw down via Twitter:
VzmiFqU.png

But, with Holloway on a such a big streak and technically a win last night..he and Edgar make sense as the #1 contender fight.

What matchup do you think will happen? Do you think it will be at 194?
Egar vs. Holloway on the 194 would be epic!

Stephens can crack, but I think Edgar destroys him. Easy fight for Edgar.

Holloway instead please. FW and MW title fights and eliminators on the card.

Stephens didn't even make weight last fight he doesn't deserve Edgar at all

Much rather see Edgar vs Holloway

I would be surprised if UFC doesn't try to make a show in Hawaii with that as headline, sounds like a solid plan

I'd rather have Stephens/Faber, honestly. Edgar can either fightn Holloway or the winner of Aldo/Cobbler.

Gimme fight for Edgar. He knows he can win it easily and collect a paycheck will staying in the title run.

Gimme fight for Edgar. He knows he can win it easily and collect a paycheck will staying in the title run.

That's true, but Stephens hits really hard and Frankie has been known to get hit by big shots sometimes. He has a punchers chance.

Anyway I'd much rather see Edgar/Holloway.

Holloway is the only fight for Edgar if he wants another title shot. Holloway is the #1 guy outside of Aldo/McGregor in the division.

add me to the list of people who'd much rather see holloway v edgar

Good fight and a dangerous one for Edgar, I think he's the clear fav and should win but Stephens is very dangerous.

Olivera will rematch Holloway

Stephens is a dangerous opponent for anyone, especially if he connects. Would rather see Frankie put in as a backup if one Aldo or McGregor pulls out with an injury.

Edgar via dominant UD and it won't be remotely close.

Stephens is awesome but Edgar is just THAT GOOD.

I thought Bermudez was offered a rematch with Stephens, given the insanity of their fight and Stephens' failure to make weight?

Edgar should fight Holloway on the same card as Aldo/McGregor in the event of an injury in the main event.

Ah yes, the fight no one was asking for.

Stephens was a big IV user, I doubt he even makes 145 his next fight.

Back