UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

But her finger wasn't on the trigger.

Ebw2_h1UwAAOwml

I don't mind her having her firearm semi ready: arms extended and pointing down, or even ready if she showed any form of trigger discipline.
However, this pic makes me want to dive under my desk.

So is that really happening? You go through your life minding your own business and liberal commies and BLM come up to you and tell you that you're scared of black people? This happens somewhere other than your own mind? Please elaborate i must know!

Now you're just playing with your own feces.

You are accusing me of the same tactic you are using. You got offended when I took your words and claimed multiple dead cops at the expense of 1 underserving criminal/victim is wrong.

You then said this:

At no point did anyone glorify or romanticize self defense, even against terrorist mobs like BLM and ANTIFA.
I never claimed you glorified home defense, just that some people do.

How it plays out? Easy win for the couple defending themselves and property from an angry mob that destroyed property to get on their private property. Who's next?
Oh good Lord man, I was referring to defense tactics, which is what we were talking about. You seem to think that claiming the lady wasn't actually pointing the gun at anyone is a productive defense tactic, I think that's dumb and a "reasonable fear" defense would be more effective. Can you follow a damn train of thought at all?

You know it gets really tiresome having to nurse someone along into having a cogent, linear conversation. You're not a very bright bulb.

Nothing wrong with defending your home from potential looters via deterrence. It's like what the rooftop Koreans did back in the day except it was for their business establishments.

Now you're just playing with your own feces.
So the point is, you just like to say whatever stupid shit comes to mind so long as it fits whatever narrative you're currently going for. You can't even stand behind some of the shit you say because it is so asinine lol!

No you've definitely become a hack. You were a decent poster, disappeared for a while, came back with a pink name and now you're a hack for some reason. The post I quoted was not one I merely disagreed with, it was a blatantly bad faith interpretation of another post that was meant to deflect from the point being made in it. In other words, hack tier posting. I'm not the only one who called you out on it and its not an accident that you haven't really made an effort to defend it since its clearly a shitpost.

Or, as we've talked about a number of times, I don't feel I need to explain myself to people on the internet.

Or, as we've talked about a number of times, I don't feel I need to explain myself to people on the internet.
Probably both. Like I said I'm not the only one who called you out for your hack posting ITT, maybe at that point you should consider if the problem is you.

Oh good Lord man, I was referring to defense tactics, which is what we were talking about. You seem to think that claiming the lady wasn't actually pointing the gun at anyone is a productive defense tactic, I think that's dumb and a "reasonable fear" defense would be more effective. Can you follow a damn train of thought at all?

You know it gets really tiresome having to nurse someone along into having a cogent, linear conversation. You're not a very bright bulb.
Ah man this made laugh. I totally saw you trying to pull him into a meaningful convo, just to have him spaz out again LOL.

I'm arguing the case as a whole, you're just multiple steps behind me.

1. Angry mob destroys gate and enters private property.

2. Angry mob does not leave.

3. Distressed middle-aged couple, outnumbered, scared for their lives and property from angry mob, brandish weapons to defend themselves and deter angry mob.

Open and shut case there is no evidence that suggests firearms were pointed at any individual. The camera angle is not sufficient enough to make that particular distinction.

You guys lost again, give it up and stop rioting on Sherdog.

She's not pointing at anyone in the picture, it's a pretty obvious distinction.

Unfortunately though for these people they destroyed property to get onto private property.

She's pointing it directly at the guy with the "hands up, don't shoot" t-shirt.

C'mon man.

@HereticBD probably won't because he's a hack.

Did you just discover this term, or something? LOL.

See, you're missing a crucial element needed to wield that term effectively. It's called credibility. You have none.

From one hack to another, you're a hack.

You brought up something unrelated. If you consider that answering the question, that's on you. it doesn't change the fact that you went straight to blaming Trump.

Well, they do support him and his policies.

Leadership is top-down, bro.

Nothing wrong with defending your home from potential looters via deterrence. It's like what the rooftop Koreans did back in the day except it was for their business establishments.

I do not suggest you stand on your lawn with drawn weapons, as people pass by on the street, and you claim "defending your home from potential looters via deterrence."

Just an F.Y.I.

Did you just discover this term, or something? LOL.

See, you're missing a crucial element needed to wield that term effectively. It's called credibility. You have none.

From one hack to another, you're a hack.
I love how you proved me right by avoiding the point addressed to you. Would've been trivially easy for you to prove me wrong with even just a perfunctory condemnation of the shitpost but instead you can't help but be stuck in your ways.

I think the police not responding makes this case forgivable. If twenty plus people came into your property? What if you had seen videos of rioters assaulting people and destroying their businesses?
Yes these people handled it poorly, but to allow that many people who are trespassing to say is asking for trouble. They could have been more calm, but these are untrained people with basically a mob at their doorstep. With that in consideration they were very restrained.
No punishment should be met out.

I do not suggest you stand on your lawn with drawn weapons, as people pass by on the street, and you claim "defending your home from potential looters via deterrence."

Just an F.Y.I.

Why? That wasn't a possibility?

Back