UPDATE: St. Louis DA to charge couple. Old white couple point guns at protesters

Lol. Guess someone tripped and fell into the gate.
iron%20gate.jpg
or there is a perfectly good reason why they needed in there. Maybe somebody needed to go number two really bad.... although that crowd typically uses the street for that.

There was also a good reason to shoot the driver of the white truck, but definitely not any possible explanation other than rightwing terror for that truck to be on that street.

I know, because Ive been told.

i also know full well that Trump has rallies with most people not wearing masks, and that is why Covid exists.

I also know that peaceful BLM protests have not caused a spike in Covid.

Any other questions, stupid nazi?

You don't think a gun should be used on Home intruders?
I didn't say that, maybe reread my post more carefully this time
I am sympathetic to the concern of a property owner in these times but at the same time they seem like some of the gung ho guys in the WR who love the idea of using their guns against protestors or home intruders. That said its not like we're talking about someone who pulled out their gun in the middle of an argument at a bar, these are trying times and I think they had some reason to be worried so I hope that even if they are convicted that they're not punished too harshly.
I'm criticizing the romanticism and glorification of killing a home intruder with a gun. Its perfectly legitimate to shoot at a home intruder but fetishizing the experience is weird and creepy.
It's this crazy logic that you would rather have 100 cops killed by criminals resisting arrest over one criminal killed by a cop during the same process.
Never said that either. Really looks like you're intent on arguing with made up positions, if so can you leave me out of it?
OK since you're a paragon of impartiality, let's try this. Please read this post...

Then please read this reply...

And tell us your opinion on whether you think it was a coherent and rational interpretation and retort.
@HereticBD probably won't because he's a hack.

Last edited:
As I've said earlier I don't have a huge problem with them being armed and on their property but it wasn't very bright , the protesters were just walking past their house , the couple showed themselves to be cowardly if anything .

But hey continue with your whingeing

Because responding to people who want the folks defending their homes to be in the wrong is ...whingeing?

I answered you question.

I do not have TDS.

I just have a low tolerance for incompetence.

You brought up something unrelated. If you consider that answering the question, that's on you. it doesn't change the fact that you went straight to blaming Trump.

From everything that I've seen in the court of law there is no proof that she actually pointed at any individual or group.
I don't know what you think the burden of proof here is but anyone with a functioning brain can deduce that she is doing just that given the photographic evidence. Plus you have eyewitness testimony, I mean if twenty people testify under oath that I pointed a gun at you do you think that's meaningless? Also since of course she was pointing at the protesters she would have to commit perjury to deny it if questioned in court, her husband would have to do the same.

Like I said, I think you're following a very poor line of defense but hey, that's just like my opinion man. We'll see how this plays out I guess.

You've really become quite the hack haven't you? Wonder what happened, you used to be a pretty decent poster.

Whenever you don't agree with me, I'm a hack. Other than that you're generally liking my posts. Maybe it isn't a "me" issue.

I'm not a firearms expert, but loosely holding an AR-15 while barefoot cannot be good for accuracy. And his wife is in his line of fire.

EbuFGt8XgAAzA4u

Directly behind him is in his line of fire? I'd say you aren't a firearms expert.

I didn't say that, maybe reread my post more carefully this time

I'm criticizing the romanticism and glorification of killing a home intruder with a gun. Its perfectly legitimate to shoot at a home intruder but I

Never said that either. Really looks like you're intent on arguing with made up positions, if so can you leave me out of it?

@HereticBD probably won't because he's a hack.
You are accusing me of the same tactic you are using. You got offended when I took your words and claimed multiple dead cops at the expense of 1 underserving criminal/victim is wrong.

You then said this:

I'm criticizing the romanticism and glorification of killing a home intruder with a gun

At no point did anyone glorify or romanticize self defense, even against terrorist mobs like BLM and ANTIFA.

I don't know what you think the burden of proof here is but anyone with a functioning brain can deduce that she is doing just that given the photographic evidence. Plus you have eyewitness testimony, I mean if twenty people testify under oath that I pointed a gun at you do you think that's meaningless? Also since of course she was pointing at the protesters she would have to commit perjury to deny it if questioned in court, her husband would have to do the same.

Like I said, I think you're following a very poor line of defense but hey, that's just like my opinion man. We'll see how this plays out I guess.
How it plays out? Easy win for the couple defending themselves and property from an angry mob that destroyed property to get on their private property. Who's next?

Whenever you don't agree with me, I'm a hack. Other than that you're generally liking my posts. Maybe it isn't a "me" issue.
Nah man sorry to say this but you sound like a tard in here, no offense.

No you've definitely become a hack. You were a decent poster, disappeared for a while, came back with a pink name and now you're a hack for some reason. The post I quoted was not one I merely disagreed with, it was a blatantly bad faith interpretation of another post that was meant to deflect from the point being made in it. In other words, hack tier posting. I'm not the only one who called you out on it and its not an accident that you haven't really made an effort to defend it since its clearly a shitpost.

Need everyone to be scared of you eh?
So is that really happening? You go through your life minding your own business and liberal commies and BLM come up to you and tell you that you're scared of black people? This happens somewhere other than your own mind? Please elaborate i must know!

Back