[Update - Pardoned] Trump considering pardoning Sheriff Arpaio...

So since you ignore the legality of SB 1070, I ask this question, do Judges interpret law or create law, and if they interpret law how did Snow have the authority to supercede law and rule Joe in contempt for enforcing the law Joe was in legal right to enforce in the first place?

It was not that Arpaio was enforcing laws that was the problem, it was how he was going about it. The way he was doing was against the law.

4th Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

At no point was any violation of the 4th ever proven in a court of law, you have ONE judge who showed open contempt for Joe and refused to recuse himself because of it, cite Joe violated the 4th amendment without a jury because Joe enforced a law that was fucking legal in the state of Arizona he had full right to enforce in the first place and need I remind you the provision you keep jumping up and down and throwing yourself on the floor about screaming "4th amendment" was upheld by the US Supreme Court thus no violation of the 4th amendment ever occured.

When did judge Snow showed contempt for Joe?

What is the argument that can be made against Trumps pardon?

i think the problem is that people are not educated, on 2 somewhat similar, but different things.

if Judge Prophet holds Rod1 in civil contempt of court, i can hold him in jail indefinitely, until he complies with my order.

when Rod1 finally complies, he will be released from jail, & have no criminal record.

if Rod1 is charged with criminal contempt and convicted, he must be released after a max of 6 months, & when he gets out he will have a criminal record.

2 somewhat similar concepts, but different things.

i think the problem is that people are not educated, on 2 somewhat similar, but different things.

if Judge Prophet holds Rod1 in civil contempt of court, i can hold him in jail indefinitely, until he complies with my order.

when Rod1 finally complies, he will be released from jail, & have no criminal record.

if Rod1 is charged with criminal contempt and convicted, he must be released after a max of 6 months, & when he gets out he will have a criminal record.

2 somewhat similar concepts, but different things.

Okay, but that is not at all what I was asking. As I said there is an argument against Trumps pardon ans it lies in the 5th amendment.

also, yet again :

google search " New York Class B misdemeanor "

NY Class B misdemeanors are punishable by a max of 3 months, but the State of New York classifies them as crimes, & prosecutions of these are criminal prosecutions.

Okay, but that is not at all what I was asking. As I said there is an argument against Trumps pardon ans it lies in the 5th amendment.

if you want me to give you respect and answer you, please explain your question.

i don't understand it.

It was not that Arpaio was enforcing laws that was the problem, it was how he was going about it. The way he was doing was against the law.

Accoring to Snow...

When did judge Snow showed contempt for Joe?

You should look up the reason why Snow refused to recuse himself from this case

Judicial decisions can be overturned. The Constitution needs the states, house, and senate to be ratified. Judaical branches don't create laws, we have just allowed them to get away with it for so long, people turn they do.

and regarding Rod1, in the State of New York disorderly conduct is not classified as a crime.

i agree that there is not a right to a jury, for disorderly conduct, in New York.

Last edited:
Accoring to Snow...

Yes, who is a federal Judge and his decision is law unless it is overturned.

Judicial decisions can be overturned. The Constitution needs the states, house, and senate to be ratified. Judaical branches don't create laws, we have just allowed them to get away with it for so long, people turn they do.

Unless they are overturned they are law. Not new laws, but rulings based on current laws.

You should look up the reason why Snow refused to recuse himself from this case

I did and found that Arpaio had hired PIs to investigate the judge, but it doesnt says they found evidence of anything.

Indeed, but common law also gives a lot of weight to precedent, specially in Constitutional cases.

and regarding the liar Rod1, in the State of New York disorderly conduct is not classified as a crime.

i agree that there is not a right to a jury, for disorderly conduct, in New York.

According to the Supreme Court, Lewis v. United States, there is no right to a jury trial for any petty crime, defined as such by punishment of 6 month or less.

Back