News UPDATE: Official UFC 267 Poster (with Sandhagen and Hooker; Main card is still free)

I like how some guys here expected Islam to be the one to pull out...

So.. If this card is free I guess Dana finally fulfilled his promise from a whiiiiiiile ago when he said he would make it up to the fans for... I forgot what for exactly.

Reactions: Gio
Wonder if covid is gonna show it's ugly head..... fingers crossed for chaos!

It made me think, if it's not a PPV does it mean champions are losing out money-wise? No PPV no PPV-cut. They definitely have much more visibility onto themselves which is great but I'm wondering if they are losing money based on it being a free card or not.

So.. If this card is free I guess Dana finally fulfilled his promise from a whiiiiiiile ago when he said he would make it up to the fans for... I forgot what for exactly.

Maybe that time when the fights keep falling out in the Khabib/Gaethje card that started out as a super stacked card. For some reason that comes to mind and I think Dana has mentioned something along the lines of it.

He promised to make up for Anderson Silva's antics in title defense over Demain Maia. But that thing happened over 11 years ago.

It made me think, if it's not a PPV does it mean champions are losing out money-wise? No PPV no PPV-cut. They definitely have much more visibility onto themselves which is great but I'm wondering if they are losing money based on it being a free card or not.

It's a calculated move. Jan v. Glover won't sell many ppvs

Is the card free in Australia too? Or will it work with a VPN to ESPN+?

That poster makes it look like Blachowicz is fighting Yan, and Teixeira is fighting Sandhagen.

Back