News UPDATE: Official UFC 267 Poster (with Sandhagen and Hooker; Main card is still free)

its a good card and worth PPV but they shouldnt have said it was gonna be free then cause now they look stupid if its not.

If it was just another PPV in Oct and yeah its close to the big MSG card oh well but you said it was gonna be free so to backtrack on that now is a terrible look.

I can understand its college football season and I'm sure ABC, ESPn, ESPN 2 will all have games on during that time and maybe putting this on ESPN+ is kind of a waste but they shouldnt have said anything then.

So wait, they're gonna have 2 PPV's in the span of 8 days? That makes no sense

God i hope he humiliates him. Serra/Longo acting school is going to be so salty.
I think he is seriously going to punish Sterling. I think Yan will delay finishing the fight just to prove a point. I expect to hear a lot of talk from Yan during the fight.

Reactions: shh
I think he is seriously going to punish Sterling. I think Yan will delay finishing the fight just to prove a point. I expect to hear a lot of talk from Yan during the fight.

From your mouth to gods ears. I mean, just look at this fake shit.

Aljo.gif

Its ridiculous.

If you have to pay for a subscription to watch an event it is not free.

Back