Media Update: Dillion Danis submitted by a security guard (Video)

he googled HIMSELF and showed him after the bouncer was like Huh?... that is so pathetic and hilarious at the same time lol

His record should be 2-2, he also lost a fight in a gay club

NsoF44A.gif

And people think these guys are criminally underpaid. Party more than train. Work 10-30 minutes a year most of them no more than 1 hour a year. That bouncer is the guy who is underpaid.

bouncers are a level

thats why they make real money getting paid under the table instead of doing mma and getting paid peanuts​

Exactly.

Dillon put up a fight against Gordon Ryan, ain't no way some bouncer or even a skilled bouncer, is gonna put Danis in that position unless Dillon was drunk, taken from behind when he wasn't looking or because they already had several cops nearby and he didn't want to get busted for assault.

fine. if you want to be "right", go ahead. but isn't more fun to just clown on the dork?

Was Dillon sober? Was he fighting back with intent?

If we're going by street infractions, then BJ Penn sucks as a fighter because some dude KO'ed him, Conor McGregor has no power because an old man shrugged off a punch and Bisping is a coward, loser, since someone punched him in the face in New Orleans and he didn't retaliate... Does this make Bisping a bitch? Does it make him scared? Does it mean he has no poise to fight intelligently?

I'm pretty confident Danis would kill that bouncer, if he fought him face to face, sober. I don't like Danis at all, but this is my opinion.
It means MMA fighters suck at actual fighting. Booooo MMA. Boooooo

Hes too broke that he need to pregame before going to the bar?

people who aren't broke still pregame and take an uber to bars a lot. these people are just smarter than the rest and would rather not have their night out getting over charged for alcohol which is essentially a waste product and should be next to free yet people pay 10-12 dollars for a ounce or 2 sometimes regularly. fuck off with that dumb shit . drinking is dumb but to then mock someone for not being an idiot and a sucker and paying inflated prices well thats even dumber.

people who aren't broke still pregame and take an uber to bars a lot. these people are just smarter than the rest and would rather not have their night out getting over charged for alcohol which is essentially a waste product and should be next to free yet people pay 10-12 dollars for a ounce or 2 sometimes regularly. fuck off with that dumb shit . drinking is dumb but to then mock someone for not being an idiot and a sucker and paying inflated prices well thats even dumber.

Dam, why are you so butt hurt, I guess you're still broke that need to pregame to save some money. I did that shit when I was a young broke college student...

Back