UPDATE: Darren Till now the betting favorite (-140) against Tyron Woodley (+110) @ UFC 228

Bet on over and laugh as these two stare at each other for 5 rounds.

Thanks, brother man, will do. BTW, my Dad worked the night shift at a CVS in Harvard Sq. and Brady and Gisele came in last year. He said Gisele was a literal Amazon woman, absolutely huge, almost as tall as T-Brady. He talked to them for a bit too (he is biggest Pats fan ever, followed them from the time they were in Boston) and said they were both very down to earth and super nice.
Your dads a lucky dude, I'd probably faint if Brady arrived anywhere I was lol. Where's your dad from in Boston?

Check the first page of the thread. He sounds horrible in interviews. I did say he's either sick or cut isn't great. Could be either.
DAMN! You were right, he looks like ass! Would be funny AF is Till makes weight and Trayvon misses. Her sounds like Johnny Hendricks did and still has a shit load more to cut. I bet he put on a bunch of weight to compensate for Till's size. Till might be smart to wait a bit - i.e. Tony versus Lee - burn him out and then pour it on.

He looked pretty amazing at the open workouts. Not surprised.

Your dads a lucky dude, I'd probably faint if Brady arrived anywhere I was lol. Where's your dad from in Boston?
He has lived a bunch of places but lived in Natick when that happened and would commute in to work but is originally from Ashland. He was the district manager for Boston area CVS stores (Boston, Chestnut Hill, Newbury Street, Watertown, Roxbury, Newton, etc), so he had like 40 stores or so. Chances are you probably saw him if you are a Bostonian and frequented CVS. He is getting old now so is just a manager with less responsibility; CVS has some crazy shit happen 'round Boston, robberies all the time and even murders over pain pills and such.

Maybe it's because Woodley sounds like he's dying.

He looked pretty amazing at the open workouts. Not surprised.

Holy S. Till looks WAY better than Wood. Who would have suspected this? I bet Trayvon bulked up, expecting a massive Till; meanwhile, Till got a nutritionist and bulked down. Me thinks if he can stop the double, he may be new champ. This definitely explains the shift in odds tho.

You have to take Tyron at +110. Despite being like 6 inches shorter, the reach is identical. Till might be a big WW but I guarantee Tyron is stronger than him.

Holy S. Till looks WAY better than Wood. Who would have suspected this? I bet Trayvon bulked up, expecting a massive Till; meanwhile, Till got a nutritionist and bulked down. Me thinks if he can stop the double, he may be new champ. This definitely explains the shift in odds tho.

Cant be serious. Compare the open work to TWood. Thats Eric Brown from Wild Card Gym hold pads for Woodley.

Last edited:
Maybe due to how drawn Twood is looking?
He's in running shape.

He will need his cardio cause they will jog around the octagon for 5 rounds.

Till be like fuck this, I'm not risking getting taken down.

Woodley be like fuck that, I'm not engaging a giant.

And then someone will knock someone down in the fifth and steal the decision.

You have to take Tyron at +110. Despite being like 6 inches shorter, the reach is identical. Till might be a big WW but I guarantee Tyron is stronger than him.
I was a bit surprised at the height difference in the face-off. Tyron is listed as 5'9" and Til as 6'0" (on wikipedia its 6'0.5") but to me it looks more like 4 or 5inches in height difference, not 3. So... my guess is that Tyron isn't even quite 5'9" tall.

Till does look skinny when he's in last stages of his weight-cut, we saw that last time and it's apparent here again, but when he got in the cage against Wonderboy he looked BULKY with thick thighs etc. I'd like to know what they both weigh as they step in the cage, but we won't find that out. I'd guess Til maybe close to 200lbs in the cage. (based vaguely on the Thiago Santos numbers from California where they show the cage-weights).

Couldnt believe that when i saw it earlier. I do think there are whispers of a tyron injury or bad weight cut going on. I cant see why, based off his ufc performances, till would be the betting favorite.

I was a bit surprised at the height difference in the face-off. Tyron is listed as 5'9" and Til as 6'0" (on wikipedia its 6'0.5") but to me it looks more like 4 or 5inches in height difference, not 3. So... my guess is that Tyron isn't even quite 5'9" tall.

Till does look skinny when he's in last stages of his weight-cut, we saw that last time and it's apparent here again, but when he got in the cage against Wonderboy he looked BULKY with thick thighs etc. I'd like to know what they both weigh as they step in the cage, but we won't find that out. I'd guess Til maybe close to 200lbs in the cage. (based vaguely on the Thiago Santos numbers from California where they show the cage-weights).
Thats crazy but till is huge. As stocky and thick as tyron is, i cant see him being more than 190. Id bet 185-190,come fight night.

Gut keeps telling me Till is going to pull it off this Saturday.

Just watched some interviews with Woodley from yesterday and it seems like this weight cut is worse than the previous ones. Can't remember Woodley looking and sounding as bad as he does before a fight. Interesting.

If you want to bet, it's probably the best time. Come weight cut day Till will look like living death and the odds will change drastically

woodley is just getting older, nothing to do with bulking up.

Can't blame anyone for betting Woodley at these odds, but he's getting knocked out on Saturday.

I do not care for "Malcolm X" Woodley but he's going to whip Till. This will be Woodley's most dominant title defense.

Back