UPDATE: Darren Till now the betting favorite (-140) against Tyron Woodley (+110) @ UFC 228

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Gut keeps telling me Till is going to pull it off this Saturday.

Just watched some interviews with Woodley from yesterday and it seems like this weight cut is worse than the previous ones. Can't remember Woodley looking and sounding as bad as he does before a fight. Interesting.

Last edited:
That is surprising. They know something we don’t?

Well I guess a bunch of Europeans put their money where there mouth is

I believe in Till, but damn this is disrespectful to Tyron

Definitely throwing some cash on T-Wood for this one.

giphy.gif

I want Till, is it wrong to put a cheeky bet on Woodley just incase? Haha

Damn I might just have to get in on this action, europissians and the daily casual is about to get ROBBED fooled by the UFC promotions and interviews! Till is not in this 100% he can't wait to move up to middleweight he looks like a sucked up skeleton compared to last month when they did the faceoffs.

Also heres a clip of genius that is Charles Bennett making a spot on prediction

Last edited:
He has to lose 8 pounds by tomorrow, we'll see

Maybe due to how drawn Twood is looking?
He doesn't look great, but he's never had a problem making weight. If Till isn't quite at championship weight, he might press himself too far to hit the weight and suffer as a result.

If both are near their best, I think Woodley takes it. Doubly so if Till has a bad cut.

But if Woodley is in the same situation for whatever reason, it's anyone's guess who takes it

Tyron hasn't fought in forever. It's been over a year!!

It's ridiculous. No wonder he's not used to the weight cut.

If I were gambling, I'd put money on Woodley now while the odds are good. The one xfactor that would have me nervous is, Till is the guy the UFC wants as champ.

British fans have a history of losing tons of money betting on mediocre fighters. Anyone who was a fan of boxing knows how much they bet on guys like Frank Bruno.

Back