[update] Cody Garbrandt vs Bodybuilder Shallow King

No it was a thread saying RDA injured,
Then in the OP some ridiculous GIF saying fuck you basically but still it was just a joke. Didn't seem ban worthy
with all the bullshit that goes on here thats def not ban worthy...maybe the mod had some personal beef with him and was waiting for an opportunity...but if you're a mod you should be immune to any beef on a forum...theres a reason why mod's are mod's. i would have to say pardon the man unless this man did some foul shit that we are not aware of....

with all the bullshit that goes on here thats def not ban worthy...maybe the mod had some personal beef with him and was waiting for an opportunity...but if you're a mod you should be immune to any beef on a forum...theres a reason why mod's are mod's. i would have to say pardon the man unless this man did some foul shit that we are not aware of....

Like you said, who know what else the member did or if he was warned/yellow.
Mods are pretty good on here.
But either way, I bet the banned member came back under another name ... they all do.

Like you said, who know what else the member did or if he was warned/yellow.
Mods are pretty good on here.
But either way, I bet the banned member came back under another name ... they all do.
woudnt they see its from the same i.p though?

Any updates?
Well, it seems the bodybuilder ran after they finally tracked him down. You know that guy was probably waiting across the street from the gym, just waiting for Cody to leave so he could walk in and be like "I'm here, where is he?" It seems that when they found him at Starbucks, he jumped into his car and drove the wrong way down a one way street to escape, which is incredibly dangerous obviously.

Well, it seems the bodybuilder ran after they finally tracked him down. You know that guy was probably waiting across the street from the gym, just waiting for Cody to leave so he could walk in and be like "I'm here, where is he?" It seems that when they found him at Starbucks, he jumped into his car and drove the wrong way down a one way street to escape, which is incredibly dangerous obviously.

But here is the thing ... where is the footage?
they had a camera with them?
Weird

But here is the thing ... where is the footage?
they had a camera with them?
Weird
What do you really think happened? You think Cody waited at the gym, knew that guy was about to show up, left before he got there, all because this guy lifts weights a lot?

Or is it more likely that this guy realizes Cody is a professional fighter, knew he would get hurt, showed up after he knew Cody left, then ran from them at Starbucks?

Probably the latter. Where was that Starbucks? I'll go there tomorrow and ask the employees if you really think a professional fighter was afraid of a bodybuilder.

What do you really think happened? You think Cody waited at the gym, knew that guy was about to show up, left before he got there, all because this guy lifts weights a lot?

Or is it more likely that this guy realizes Cody is a professional fighter, knew he would get hurt, showed up after he knew Cody left, then ran from them at Starbucks?

Probably the latter. Where was that Starbucks? I'll go there tomorrow and ask the employees if you really think a professional fighter was afraid of a bodybuilder.

No idea but why would Cody's friend film Cody walking toward Starbucks & then stop?
The whole idea was to film the confrontation not the drive over
THAT IS/WAS THE POINT

No idea but why would Cody's friend film Cody walking toward Starbucks & then stop?
The whole idea was to film the confrontation not the drive over
THAT IS/WAS THE POINT
A million reasons all of which are more plausible than Cody bitching out. To say you have no idea is to attempt to give the appearance that you are being objective, when really we all know what probably happened. And that guy probably just ran so he could go back to twitter or whatever the fuck you kids do, and keep claiming Cody wouldn't fight him.
Everyone knows exactly what would have happened if they fought. This guy had to save face somehow.

I want nightly news to talk to someone that tried to buy this "PPV stream". I suspect there will be some complaints to the better business bureau tonight!

its on the news... they started fighting in a bar then busted through onto the street. codys kid saw it on the news and him and his mother rushed down to see the fight... cody got knocked down then had a flashback of his former fights... he got up as his son yelled "go for it" and was like " yo shallow king, i didnt hear no bell" then they started fighting again... shallows agent told him not to and told him if he lost he was done... cody ended up winning the fight then punching shallows agent as he threatened to sue him
Sue him for wut?

Back