[update] Cody Garbrandt vs Bodybuilder Shallow King

never seen sherdog lit up like this people don't even care about the event going on just fevereshly searching for a non-existent gif..

Holy shit, they actually found him at a Starbucks lmao

Charlie Z is the real GOAT, atleast he shows up and takes his ass whoopin like a champ. SwallowKing is a bum troll

Matthew Kader should actually appear on TUF as a pro on TJ's team. I am sure UFC wouldn't mind additional drama on their show

lol at cody trying to pretend it was all a joke when muscles fronts him then its uppercut city

although very similar its what happened in the street fight today with cody and the swallow king dude.
Lol, I watched the clip of him walking in then waiting for like 2 min then leaving while some guy kept saying Alpha Male all day!

I happen to know of someone getting Banned for starting a thread of RDA getting injured vs Conor and then a week later he got injured. That guy should be pardoned.

Yet all these jackasses here doing the same shit.

WTF @Homeless Infant ?

Lol, I watched the clip of him walking in then waiting for like 2 min then leaving while some guy kept saying Alpha Male all day!
basically all that happened.. he claims he left because he thought they were all gonna gang up on him... they should have just shut up and waited for cody to get there so the fight maybe would have happened.

coming late to the party, but Cody was there on time, other douche was hours late but made it. Cody was gone & headed back & douche left to get starbucks.
Cody found him at starbucks & ..................

WTF did they share a latte?

You're all retarded trolls. Nothing happened.
Nah, King Kader left when Cody didn't show, then Cody came back and they scraped on an alternative stream as the first stream went down. King Kader caught him with a right counter and put him out......but whatevz, he had like 100 pounds on him anyway

<16>
I mean...the first 5 to 12 "Cody got KOd" jokes were funny...but 10 pages later? Get some new material guys.
<{cruzshake}>

Charlie Z is the real GOAT, atleast he shows up and takes his ass whoopin like a champ. SwallowKing is a bum troll

I wont complain if they sign him for a 1-off fight vs CM Punk. Same pro records

I happen to know of someone getting Banned for starting a thread of RDA getting injured vs Conor and then a week later he got injured. That guy should be pardoned.

Yet all these jackasses here doing the same shit.

WTF @Homeless Infant ?
is this true? wow, you get banned for just predicting a injury? thats alil crazy...there had to be more to it than that. this forum would be a joke if that were to be true

is this true? wow, you get banned for just predicting a injury? thats alil crazy...there had to be more to it than that. this forum would be a joke if that were to be true
No it was a thread saying RDA injured,
Then in the OP some ridiculous GIF saying fuck you basically but still it was just a joke. Didn't seem ban worthy

Okay why did the video cut off when cody ran into starbucks, this is fake news, fake drama they in cahoots. Show us the altercation or the guy running and speeding away in his car, why do people always mess these things up and not film them you have one job and you f it up

Wish the UFC would stop taking down the KO clip of Cody going down by that right hand.

Back