UPDATE: Boxing on NBC shatters rating expectations - 3.2 million

I don't watch much TV myself, sometimes I got on a netflix whoring spree and watch 7 episodes of a certain show in one sitting...but I didn't even know until fight night that this broadcast was on.

So you are correct about how little promotion it received.

Honestly, I would miss so many fights if it wasn't for this forum. Certainly every Klitchko fight.

why use netflix when you can get anything for free ?

why use netflix when you can get anything for free ?
Because not everyone is poor, Aduriz, and they have no need to become pirates.

Because not everyone is poor, Aduriz, and they have no need to become pirates.

it's not about the money .

i find it fascinating that some people avoid illegal streaming / donwloading at all costs . some of my friends don't download the songs that they couldn't find on itunes :eek:

Would have been more if the living legend Victor Ortiz was on the card.

are you trying to boost the number of your posts by posting random shit about victor ortiz ? that's the 3rd in 4 minutes

are you trying to boost the number of your posts by posting random shit about victor ortiz ? that's the 3rd in 4 minutes

No, I'm just a huge fan of Victor Ortiz. I'm from Kansas, Just like my boy' Victor. We hung out at Sammies Night Club in Garden City before. It was aweeeeeeeeesome'.

No, I'm just a huge fan of Victor Ortiz. I'm from Kansas. Just like my boy' Victor. We hung out in Sammies are GArden City before. It was aweeeeeeeeesome'.

hahahhahaa

Yo, this guy's on coke.

hahahhahaa

Yo, this guy's on coke.

hahahaha, Maybe I AM! No, the buttons are touchy on my iphone7. apple gave the prototype and it's kinda hectic at first. They need my help to work some kinks out.

Back