Upcomming Bellator Summer Series Tournaments?

Christ514

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
What tournaments do you want to see and with who competing in them. I would like a 4 man Bantamweight tournament with Galvao, Silva, Emerson, & Marx. Plus a 4 man Heavyweight tournament with Ivanov, Kongo, Spartan, & Mo. I would have picked Butler but he is coming off a draw.

I think they are going with Bantamweight, Welterweight and Light Heavyweight.

HW still has Volkov and Minakov to battle it out next season. So it can wait.

I'm a big fan of Bellator. I want them to do well.

They've already done 2, 4-man HW tournaments. I'd like to see an 8-man HW tournament at some point. Ivanov, Kongo, Mighty Mo, Give Lavar 1 last chance, throw in Godbeer, Vinicius, give Peter Graham another shot, and Freddie Aquitania.

This being the continuation of the WW tournament, right? Because Spartan and McDonough are to be fighting for a shot at Lima.
I think they'll wrap that one up and get another one going as well. That division needs contenders, they could delay it but may as well get it set up. There WW division is pretty weak.

Lhw and bantamweight idk what else. But bw Emerson, Galvao, LC Davis, bender

I would like to see a 4 man lw with held, pitbull, chandler, and a diego sanchez/nate diaz type signing. A ww 4 man with mvp, war machine, joe riggs, and the ufc guy koreshkov beat recently.

4 man BW tournament:

Mike Richman
Rodrigo Lima
Marcos Galvao
LC Davis

BW:

LC Davis
Rob Emerson
Marcos Galvao
Travis Marx

Although you could swap out Emerson since he's not a very nice person.

WW I'd go with the unstable veteran field:

Joe Riggs (since they owe him a spot)
Marius Žaromskis
Karo Parisyan
War Machine

You could have Sam Oropeza as an alternate though since he missed his shot at the previous one.

Back