Upcoming (Non-Title) fights that you are most excited for?

Felsh

57-0
Banned
Reaction score
- Pettis/Cerrone

Two of the most exciting fighters in the division, and there are serious title implications on the line.

- Machida/Henderson

I get excited for any Machida fight, but even more so when you factor in the quality of opponent, and the fact that a decisive win could earn a title shot.

- Condit/Rory II

I'm not a huge fan of either, but I enjoy watching both of them fight. To me this fight is ridiculously hard fight to call, and the outcome will kind of put the division in perspective.

What about you guys? Give me some reasons to get more pumped for some upcoming non-title bouts.

Definitely.

Miller/Lauzon is another one that has been flying under the radar.

Lot of good fights on the way, excited for alot of them. Interested to see if Lauzon can Handle Millers pace and cardio.

Cerrone/Pettis, Hendo/Machida, and Lauzon/Miller

Pettis/Cerrone and Condit/Rory 2 obviously considering they contain a couple of my favorite fighters with the fact that they're badass match ups regardless.

Apart from that I'd say Swanson/Siver, Koch/Lamas, and Grant/Wiman are all incredible fights.

hendo-machida
reem- big foot
evans- lil nog

as the biggest flyweight fan on sherdog, MCCALL VS BENAVIDEZ FOTY

hendo-machida
reem- big foot
evans- lil nog

You think Lil' Nog is gonna be competition for Evans? I see this as a gimee fight for Evans. At this point in their careers Lil' Nog has too many miles on im, I feel like Evans should take this easily,

Just my opinion though.

evans vs lil nog isnt really interesting considering i thread started all the reasons why rashad shuld be a mw

Most of the big ones have been mentioned, but id like to add Hendricks/Ellenberger. I think that fight is amazing.

Helps clarify the division a bit more, and both of huge KO power. Very exciting matchup and one that needed to happen.

To everyone saying hendo-machida are you saying that because it's a big fight or because you think it's gonna be an exciting fight?
If you think it's gonna be an exciting fight how do you see it being exciting?

Hendricks/Ellenberger
Okami/Belcher
Siyar/StunGun
Fitch/Maia
Erick Silva/Che mills

You think Lil' Nog is gonna be competition for Evans? I see this as a gimee fight for Evans. At this point in their careers Lil' Nog has too many miles on im, I feel like Evans should take this easily,

Just my opinion though.

Sadly I think you`re right. Rashad is gonna have to make it boring though. It`s gonna look like his fight against Rampage, I think.

Back