Upcoming fights with UFC vets thread

Michinori Tanaka is back for the first time in over two years. He's been extremely inactive since he left the UFC so it'll be interesting to see what he looks like. Fighting on LFA suggests he's trying to get back in as I'm sure he could get fights in Rizin if he wanted to.

On tapology it looks like that Gamebred bareknuckle fight doesn't count on their mma record. At least for Alex Nicholson it hasn't

FBg9BivXMAUUlOR

FBg9ISkXEAISt5O

Alpha Ginger and Moluko both on deck as late replacements for this weekend. <{JustBleed}>

Should be fun to watch alongside the Max Rohskopf redemption arc.

It used to be that a regional card featuring a UFC vet was a big deal. Nowadays a UFC vet can be someone who was always regional level.
I mean, back in the day you had UFC vets like Forrest Petz and David Mitchell, both of whom are around that regional level even nowadays. The mystique just went away due to the oversaturation of the market, and the fact that those big deal vets are most likely to sign with a Bellator, One or PFL type org rather than go and duke it out in Fury FC or LFA.

The MMA landscape is very different than it used to be. That XMMA org does seem like a throwback in that they are doing that UFC/Bellator vets matches above all.

I mean, back in the day you had UFC vets like Forrest Petz and David Mitchell, both of whom are around that regional level even nowadays. The mystique just went away due to the oversaturation of the market, and the fact that those big deal vets are most likely to sign with a Bellator, One or PFL type org rather than go and duke it out in Fury FC or LFA.

The MMA landscape is very different than it used to be. That XMMA org does seem like a throwback in that they are doing that UFC/Bellator vets matches above all.

Yeah people forget that even back in the day people like Daniel Roberts, Ricardo Funch, Jorge Gurgel etc etc were UFC fighters.

Yeah people forget that even back in the day people like Daniel Roberts, Ricardo Funch, Jorge Gurgel etc etc were UFC fighters.
This got me thinking, who will be the next Goran Reljic/TJ Grant? Tom Breese had that vibe going with how many times he pulled out due to panic attacks.

It's gonna be fun to see which guys become the next meme/punch line. FKL is pretty much the new age Erick Silva.

This got me thinking, who will be the next Goran Reljic/TJ Grant? Tom Breese had that vibe going with how many times he pulled out due to panic attacks.

It's gonna be fun to see which guys become the next meme/punch line. FKL is pretty much the new age Erick Silva.

Chas Skelly is my current where the fuck is he? guy.

Chas Skelly is my current where the fuck is he? guy.
Didn't he cut a promo after his opponent pulled out moments before his walkout due to back spasms or some shit? Think it was Jamall Emmers.

And I just remembered who was the new gen Reljic - Leonardo Santos during that dry spell.

Back