Upcoming fights that you REALLY don't want to see either guy derailed?

And Hollaway Oliviera. That fight is awesome and dumb at the same time.

andrei a vs mir

gilbert burns vs rashid mag

and holloway vs charles

Lol @ Mir - Arlovski.

This is not a case of someone being derailed; it's a case ofsomeone trying to get back on track.

Condit vs Lawler

I agree with this one. I like both guys a lot and always wanted Condit to win the belt someday. But I like the Lawler story and his fights are also exciting. It sucks one of them has to lose.

Umm...That's an easy question to answer. Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit, seeing as they're my two favorite fighters.

Holloway/Oliveira is a close second, seeing as they are my favorite prospects out of all the weight classes. I really think they are two future greats in the division. I suppose they had to meet somewhere along the line, just wish it was a little later.

Arlovski vs Mir for sure. The fight should happen as it has tremendous historical value but Arlovski should be getting a shot first. The Cain vs Werdum rematch is embarassing beyond belief

Yair Rodriguez/Daniel Hooker

This. Also Porier/Duffy, Alves/Covington, Krylov/Lima, Jouban/Tumenov, Dalby/Till, Bisping/Whittaker, dos Anjos/Cerrone

Hate to see a loser in any of these fights, but I can't wait to watch

there are a lot.

Mir & AA
Luke & Weidman
Yoel & Jacare

even Conor & Aldo, but for a complete different reason :icon_chee
I want Conor to lose and badly, but can't deny he brings a lot of attention to MMA

Covington/Alves
Rothwell/Stipe
Moosassy/Hall
Till/Dalby

Jon Jones vs DC 2, except I don't want to see neither get derailed, I want to see BOTH get derailed.

Back