Upcoming Fight Pass Events???

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Hans Gruber, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

Did the UFC stop putting Fight Pass Cards on? All I see are Fight Pass Prelims now.

Am I missing something? I can;t find a list of upcoming Fight Pass events.

2. SilvaMoney

SilvaMoney Green Belt

today there is a non-watered down NSAC meeting on UFC Fight Pass

3. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

Thanks. I saw that and started thinking of when an actual live UFC event was shown on Fight Pass and then I tried to find a scheduled one but couldn't. Looks like they may have stopped putting on live cards so I canceled.

4. Kalmah

Kalmah Gold Belt

The "fight pass" cards are just UFC Fight Nights that are held in foreign countries.

Examples: UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Bisping in Australia, UFC Fight Night: Nelson vs. Story in Sweden, UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Nelson in Japan, UFC Fight Night: Bigfoot vs. Arlovski in Brazil, UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Le in China, etc

5. Ryan G

Ryan G Blue Belt

More than likely, it's due to the fact that so few events are scheduled right now in Europe, Asia, or Oceania. Those are typically the Fight Pass events. The current exception is the upcoming Sweden event, but it's a huge event (too big for Fight Pass) and it's taking place at very late night/early morning in Sweden in order to air it live at an optimal time in the US.

UFC is heading back to Europe, Asia, and Oceania this year, and the majority of those events will probably be aired on Fight Pass (and taking place at an optimal time in the countries where they will be taking place).

6. Mikedh

Mikedh Silver Belt

They don't have any on schedule right now. When they have an Asian/European show they are not trying to put in a stadium they will be on fight pass. I think they said they were doing ten of them this year but I could be wrong.

7. King Charles**

King Charles** Purple Belt

Joke's on you.

8. Goatenstein

Goatenstein Brown Belt

They just canceled a Fight Pass card planned for March. Bankruptcy for Zuffa is my dream.