Upcoming boring fights

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe some of them are logically booked based on the rankings, but some of them have a big change of being very boring:

1. Lombard vs MacDonald - UD for Rory that will jab&run. Lombard unable to catch him in slow motion.
2. Davis vs Bader - taunting...
3. Jake Ellenberger vs Josh Koscheck - two guys that are done.
4. Stephen Thompson vs. Brandon Thatch - just because people expect something else from a main event

Silva/Diaz
Gus/Rumble
Reem/Nelson
Weidman/belfort
Pettis/rda
Conor/Siver
Bendo/cowboy
potentially conor/Aldo

What? Aside from Bader/Davis those are all fights that will most likely be very entertaining. Hell even Bader/Davis could end up being alright.

I hate when people just assume that a fight is gonna be boring.

Aaron Simpson Vs Mike Pierce wasn't a exciting match up on paper but that fight was fun as hell to watch.

What? Aside from Bader/Davis those are all fights that will most likely be very entertaining. Hell even Bader/Davis could end up being alright.

I hate when people just assume that a fight is gonna be boring.

Aaron Simpson Vs Mike Pierce wasn't a exciting match up on paper but that fight was fun as hell to watch.

dude...Lombard vs MacDonald !!! how can this be entertaining?

dude...Lombard vs MacDonald !!! how can this be entertaining?

I'm just one of those people who don't find Rory's style boring, I see him picking Lombard apart and finishing him on the ground.

I'm just one of those people who don't find Rory's style boring, I see him picking Lombard apart and finishing him on the ground.

probably because his slow jab and circle technique allows you to smoke pot and not have to try and keep up with much.

1. Lombard vs MacDonald - UD for Rory that will jab&run. Lombard unable to catch him in slow motion.

Yeah, that's the fight with the worst potential. Both have a low output and, since it's likely going to be five rounds, Lombard will limit his few bursts while, since he needs it for a title shot, Rory will hide behind his jab.

Thatch vs thompson will be a war plus january is the best month for mma fights so quit thevwhining and go back to watching the shitty 5 hours long games of nfl

Hendricks/lawler

Oh wait, matt brown in! Whew... Close one

I'll still be watching. I'm one of the few that is actually happy to see Thatch/Wonderboy be moved to a 5 rounder. Gonna be an awesome fight.

The fights you mentioned look pretty good to me - apart from Bader v Davis obviously.

a fight i'm really not looking forward to is Norman Parke v Gleison Tibau

Bader vs Davis first came to my mind. Prepare your pillows guys.

They're all optional, so feel free only to watch the ones you are sure will be entertaining for you.

agreed with
Davis vs Bader- watching paint dry would be more exciting because we know these guys are just going to be hugging the entire fight

Jake Ellenberger vs Josh Koscheck- at this point Ellenberger shouldn't even be in the top 50 farless the top 15 as for Koscheck who knows what state hes in now

crazy how you can say a fight will be "boring" when it hasnt even happened. Dummy.

Musoke/Tumenov, could potentially end with Tumenov knocking him out/out striking him to a UD or Musoke holding him against the fence for three rounds.

Back