Up to what Weight Class can you Dance around for a whole fight ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You see the lighter guys bounce around the whole fight

Up to what weight class do you think this is possible ? for a whole fight

I weight 92kg ripped, 97kg when not quite as ripped and my cardio is good for my level of ability. I can't keep up the bouncing around for more than a couple of rounds

Why bounce around for the whole fight? Wouldn't it be more productive to just bounce when you have to?

I once salsa'd throughout an amateur kickboxing match but I was only light heavyweight so... if I packed on the extra 20 pounds, not sure I could have done that.

I started with salsa for the first few rounds, but couldn't keep it up and had to drop down to ballroom by the end of the match.

I'm a heavyweight and I find I can twerk happily for a 3x3.

Mo muscle Mo problems.
Serious though, why bother bouncing an entire fight? It just teaches you to waste energy.

Supermiddleweight limit 168lbs and same for MMA Welter 170lbs. You see plenty of guys with high output at those weights but not so much above.

I once salsa'd throughout an amateur kickboxing match but I was only light heavyweight so... if I packed on the extra 20 pounds, not sure I could have done that.

Ayiiii!!!

He may be after something, it's become clearer and clearer that the judges are not giving points away for good boxing. So maybe they changed some categories.

Fighters will be judged on:
Crowd Reaction
Facial Expressions
Loopiness of Punches
Ring Admiralship
and Dazzle

He may be after something, it's become clearer and clearer that the judges are not giving points away for good boxing. So maybe they changed some categories.

Fighters will be judged on:
Crowd Reaction
Facial Expressions
Loopiness of Punches
Ring Admiralship
and Dazzle

jab, cross, slip, pivot, jazz hands

I'm gonna try jazz hands at K1 tonight. Jab, cross, jazz hands, leg kick.

It depends. Are we talking a full rendition of Thriller or something more subtle such as the stanky leg or Lean Back like Fat Joe?

If you look at it objectively, Ali wasn't a good boxer at all. If you take away all the extra points the judges awarded him for his Ali Shuffle, he would of lost most of his fights.

If you look at it objectively, Ali wasn't a good boxer at all. If you take away all the extra points the judges awarded him for his Ali Shuffle, he would of lost most of his fights.

com gab dat 2 my mug m8 n c wot coms about. i hook u rite in da gabber m8

yeh s'rite sod off wile i go av a shag aya mum m8. u skared now innit baghead??

fuk off u knt even take tha piss rite lad.

com gab dat 2 my mug m8 n c wot coms about. i hook u rite in da gabber m8

yeh s'rite sod off wile i go av a shag aya mum m8. u skared now innit baghead??

fuk off u knt even take tha piss rite lad.

You inspire me sir.

Back