Up and coming heavyweight

Originally posted by dunamis
Allright boys if you all want to talk trash. bring to the cage. this is part of his management team and i have the contracts ready if you want to sign. So step up or shut up.

surprise surprise you are connected with his team. ha ha ha lol

Originally posted by superc0ntra
Hey guys, let's not disrespect the fighter. Go get the lousy "PR agent"

Who's to say that they aren't one and the same.

Surely no professional PR guy would use this tactic.

What a stupid post. this had to be a planed out joke.............. if it is real i would like to see that fat ass loser on steroids get his ass handed to him by any top hw

Originally posted by dunamis
Allright boys if you all want to talk trash. bring to the cage. this is part of his management team and i have the contracts ready if you want to sign. So step up or shut up.

you are a prick and this guy wont get far with assholes like you speaking on his behalf.

Originally posted by heckyl
is this the guy that kerr just walked in at the bell and liver kicked the fuck outta him and won?
it's the one where he just delivers one knee in the clinch and lights out! one strike match

hey dunamis, do YOU fight?....how big are you?

cuz I just got a hankerin to Smack you.

sooper.jpg

Now if this guy was good at PR, he'd tell the Japanese his fighter was 6'10"+ and he'd be in Pride in no time at all!

Gringo Grande

Where are you going next to find opponents for this up and commer? Your local homeless shelter?

Originally posted by Gringo Grande
sooper.jpg

Well, it's 8:30 a.m. here in Tokyo. Just checking sherdog a little before work to see how this thread was going. No response from Dunamis and now poor Tim McMullen has been been photoshopped into Big Gay Tim. Damn.

Tim, I hope you're out there reading this. I want you to see what kind of public relations your PR guy has established. If Dunamis is actually Tim, I hope this shows that you need a real PR guy, not an alias.

I really hope this guy wins his fight. At the very least, I hope he doesn't get an embarassing beat down. Otherwise, he'll go from being the new Nosferatu to being the new Fred Ettish.

Originally posted by TakadaDojoKeith
Well, it's 8:30 a.m. here in Tokyo. Just checking sherdog a little before work to see how this thread was going. No response from Dunamis and now poor Tim McMullen has been been photoshopped into Big Gay Tim. Damn.

Tim, I hope you're out there reading this. I want you to see what kind of public relations your PR guy has established. If Dunamis is actually Tim, I hope this shows that you need a real PR guy, not an alias.

I really hope this guy wins his fight. At the very least, I hope he doesn't get an embarassing beat down. Otherwise, he'll go from being the new Nosferatu to being the new Fred Ettish.

Thats funny man, he responded to me through PM almost immediately!....hmmmmmm:rolleyes:

makes ya think.

Trust me...its Self-Promotion....of the worst kind.

there's some funny shit getting thrown around here. yo dunamis give us the rundown on this guy, has he fought?????

Back