Up and coming heavyweight

The first image was Photoshopped, obviously

Here's the real one:

52303256.jpg

Originally posted by TakadaDojoKeith
Playing the role of...a gingerbread man?

That would be an Oompa Loompa-- Willy Wonka?

he may be the greatest fighter in the world but with PR manager like you he definitely wont get far

Well I sure got everyone's attention (1300 +worth of attention). You see my intentions were for the sherdog forum members to see a new Heavyweight that is going to hit the MMA scene. I even said if one of you guys wanted to fight him. As a management team I would never set-up a fight on a forum. Don't need to, but it did get some people's attention. So if you all really want to find out what Tim McMullen is about he will be fighting at Rage in The Cage in July hopefully against Homer Moore and after the fight is done, you all can have your computer conversations. But if you are at the show feel free to come and talk to us. Remember every fighter that is out right now had to start somewhere.

This has been the best thread of my young Sherdog life. I laughed, I cried... it had it all. Thanks guys !!

Ah...that dude just asked for it by posting a pic of that guy. And the whole trying to promote this guy through sherdog forums is pretty lame. If the dude is good he will show it in the ring, trying to promote an unknown fighter generally never works.

He looks identical to tank abbott except tank has more muscle and is probably stronger

Originally posted by dunamis
Well I sure got everyone's attention (1300 +worth of attention). You see my intentions were for the sherdog forum members to see a new Heavyweight that is going to hit the MMA scene. I even said if one of you guys wanted to fight him. As a management team I would never set-up a fight on a forum. Don't need to, but it did get some people's attention. So if you all really want to find out what Tim McMullen is about he will be fighting at Rage in The Cage in July hopefully against Homer Moore and after the fight is done, you all can have your computer conversations. But if you are at the show feel free to come and talk to us. Remember every fighter that is out right now had to start somewhere.
why didnt you said something about his record and training background?

so hes gonna fight homer moore just like that.....wow is he gonna get his ass kicked......btw u can prepare him for a spanking by calling rampage.....his number is on another thread

dunamis

I can't tell you how many guys I've seen come on this board and start a thread called something like "my first fight July 10" and 75 people reply wishing him goodluck and asking for him to post again with results of the fight. sometimes people even find out about the event via those threads and go to see it.

but you came on here all cocky with that silly picture and it apparently rubbed everyone the wrong way.

fighting Homer Moore as a newb sounds like a fucking terrible idea to me but i guess most fighters have a couple "i was out of my league" losses on their records. good luck to the fighting jedi-oompa-lumpa.

Man, this thread is a riot! Fuckign hilarious!
From it's lousy romo start it's risen to top humor thansk to some nice pic editing, good job mates!

Dude, you got people's attention, but I don't think it's the kind of attention you wanted.

Sure, his performance will speak for itself in the cage. But your job is to hype him some, right? What you need to do is persuade us that your guy is worth seeing. Tell us about his background/training/accomplishments. Tell us why he's gonna beat Homer Moore. Tell us something, because right now your guy is just the funny photoshopped star wars/gingerbread guy.

get him a hamster wheel with an out of reach piece of cake as bait. he will be fighting lightweight in no time. lightweight is more suitable for his 5'5 height

Actually, if you think about it, this guy is like the Ashida Kim of figher promotion. He puts a pic about his "boy" and that he is an up and coming Heavyweight. Then when he faces ridicule and starts to get angry...all of a sudden the story changes into a, "Hahaha...you all fell into my secretly planned ninja trap to promote my fighter". Not to be rude bud, I don't see me buying a PPV to watch this guy anytime soon. There's a good chance he will gas quicker than Baroni. You might want to teach him how to "Throw Sand" into the eyes of his opponents to become invisible, just like Ashida would do.

Gringo Grande

Originally posted by naskwon14g
"I wish i could move my arms in order to shave my hairy chest"

Imagine if he tries to shave his chest by himself.
Then he'll look like Zangief. Except with back hair

zangief_keron_grant.jpg

Back