Up and coming heavyweight

this thread is a joke

He needs to take a few steps back, and line himself up with the rest of the punching bags.

he is not even top 100 with his shaved white pasty nasty looking legs. this guy is a never was.

Originally posted by Bob Probert
Well telling sherdoggers to fight a pro fighter is rediculous. Ofcourse none of us would fight him. We are just giving our opinions on how he would do against other top fighters.
rampage is a sherdogger

Kimo is already a fighter.

Hey Dunamis go search for Rampages phone number on this board and get your guy to fight him.

Originally posted by pauld
This is my brother, and you just tell him where to sign,,

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thats funny.

Really, this aint PR material. Man, go chuck him in with fedor and watch his ass get spanked. Oh shit, but I forgot, them shaved legs might distract fedor and then from nowhere...... blam

Then I wake up.

The end.

PS

Alan at takada dojo- classic man LOL!!!

Is he carryin invisible basketballs under his arms?

Lol. This is crazy thread.

But hey, can we judge a guy by his looks. He might look a bit stiff on that picture, but so could I, so what. Imagine seeing a picture of Emelianenko's first time, and someone trying to say with bad engrish that this guy is gonna sweep the division. (Has that happened, btw? Can't recall.) Would you have believed it? (If we put those eyes and the fact he's russian aside.)

Back to the point. I wish good luck to this man. It's nice to see people are trying, who knows what happens. And even if he won't be the champ, who knows either, he can become a great fighter. Who knows.

What comes to this internet marketing-strategy and this pr-stuff, maybe these internet-boards are not the best place for it, based on the answers and the undertone of this conversation. There needs to be subtlety in these strategies.

Look at the original post again and give the guy a break. Even if the picture is not the best asset of this post, whose picture would be? Ricco's?

This is funny thread, but really, maybe this man does well. And even if he doesn't, let him try. He doesn't need to win Fedor in the first place, does he?

;)

Originally posted by Jappex
Look at the original post again and give the guy a break. Even if the picture is not the best asset of this post, whose picture would be?

Mine.

This must be the best PR-agent ever. Where can I contact you?

He looks pretty redneck tough to me..

Are you also part of his manegement team? That would be hilarious.

Originally posted by tosr
He looks pretty redneck tough to me..

Originally posted by BigSwede
Are you also part of his manegement team? That would be hilarious.

Wait, let me try:

Jeez, that guys got HUGE arms. I bet he could go toe-to-toe with Randleman.

Back