Up and coming heavyweight

dunamis

White Belt
Reaction score
Check this out Tim McMullen and upcoming Heavyweight with alot of talent and technique. A force to be dealt with in the Heavyweight division.

Garb fighter give me a break. do you want to step in the ring with him sapprulz?

Allright boys if you all want to talk trash. bring to the cage. this is part of his management team and i have the contracts ready if you want to sign. So step up or shut up.

Originally posted by dunamis
Allright boys if you all want to talk trash. bring to the cage. this is part of his management team and i have the contracts ready if you want to sign. So step up or shut up.
so, you go on the net to find opponents?

Put him in with Arlovski "Battle Of The Body Hair"

hahaha...I suggest to him that he get a better managment team....what do you expect? post a picture of some guy, say "hey he is great!" and then everyone will give you money and lemonade?

Grow the fuck up...if he is a fighter amatuer or pro, and he is doing well, well more power to him, you want people to take notice, dont try to set up fights over a fucking message board.....why not go to some Fight Orgs and do it like the rest of them.

PS, he has legs big.......and they appear to be shaven.

Why are his legs shaven, yet his whole upper body (elbows, and fingernails included) have hair on them?

HOw do you know he is relatively good compared to the current top 10? In order for you to have a clue he would have to have tested himself. (with people other than you, his little brother)
Send his fight record,
and some of the great opponents he has went through, then you would not of looked stupid.

I don't think he is top 10 material by his looks. He looks about as tough as Ron Waterman.

hey dipshit it's called PR Work and i'm trying to get him a fight over the net just PR. Smart boy

Well telling sherdoggers to fight a pro fighter is rediculous. Ofcourse none of us would fight him. We are just giving our opinions on how he would do against other top fighters.

Jesus, Sherdog just goes from bad to worse. Here is a guy trying to introduce a possibly good fighter and all everyone can do is rant and rave.

Hey Dunamis, he looks fearful, almost like a better built Tank. If he is really as good as you claim, hope to see some of his action soon. And before you ask, no, I dont wanna get into the ring with him.

This is just about PR work and you all looked and bit into it. So see you in the cage.

Originally posted by dunamis

This is my brother, and you just tell him where to sign,,

Yeah you sure got me!

What was his name again?.......the guy with the shaven legs big?

.....With your lame tactics, you have forever ruined your chances at promoting this guy....we will all forever laugh at you and his corpulent legs shaven big.

Back