Unusual business names...

Not so much the business name itself (Locum), but more so their logo

locum.jpg

There is a sandwich shop in town called "Nice Baps" and a Pub called "Whippet N Cider". I like the creativeness of them both.

When I was in Korea, there was a repair shop called Com Love. ... ..

There used to be a Chinese meat company in town called Hung Gay Meats. I would crack up every time I saw one of their trucks. Now their name is H.G. Enterprises, which is not nearly as funny.

damn i need one of these

before i start my restaurant, i am starting with a food truck and need a good name

a local one is pretty good

N.W.A.-ninjas with appetite
they have all sorts of references like "STRICTLY FOR MY NINJAS" or "BOWL SO HARD" all over the truck

their teriyaki bowl is amazing btw. only foodtruck i bother to chase around

NWA.jpg

Good thread. I lol'd at the Kini Rogers one.

NWA truck was pretty gangsta as well. I wouldn't mind driving that truck around and geekin fools off my bowls of pho.

I used to live by this place and would always lol when I would drive past

lets-get-stoned.jpg

I used to live fairly close to this place when I was at Uni:

Nowhere near as funny as the contributions so far, but it's pretty clever.

460025061_cfb141aac3.jpg

"Pekpek" here is another term for pussy.

SIPSIP-Ebak.jpg

"Sipsip" is sucking and "ebak" is shit.

business-name3.jpg

facebool.jpg

business-name.jpg

Vacation here will be worth it for any tourists. Hahahahaha only in the Philippines!

They don't exist anymore, but I used to drive past this place all the time.

n769800625_1135345_7865.jpg
That place is about 20 blocks from where I used to live, and I went there a few times. It's on Kingsway and Victoria.

tumblr_mskvpzaE9j1sowhebo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfvjlnNDee1rivd5so1_500.jpg

English chippy, in New York lol

Last edited:
Stern Lecture Plumbing.

On all their trucks they got a serious looking plumber with a text bubble saying "I told you not to flush that"

460025061_cfb141aac3.jpg

"Pekpek" here is another term for pussy.

SIPSIP-Ebak.jpg

"Sipsip" is sucking and "ebak" is shit.

business-name3.jpg

facebool.jpg

business-name.jpg

Vacation here will be worth it for any tourists. Hahahahaha only in the Philippines!

they have computers in the philippines?

There used to be a barber shop here maybe a decade ago, called Mo Betta Haircuts. Always thought that was awesome

theres a shop selling denim in either toronto or montreal, can't remember which, called "Indiana Jeans".

There's a pet grooming place near me in Edinburgh called "Doggy Style"...it's always amusing watching their van plastered with a huge logo drive by.

Back