Until Dawn-The $60 Cutscene

I probably would think less of it had I paid full price but as it is I'm enjoying it.

I just finished my first play through and ended up with 2 survivors.

Emily and Ashlee survived although I kept waiting for that biatch Emily to get murked brutally

Depends how they're done. That's too much of a blanket statement. I quite like cutscenes, back in the day, they had that assuring feeling that you were making progress. They were interesting. I'm not looking for a game that's basically one long cutscene though.

Early Resident Evils and Final Fantasy cutscenes were amazing.

The cutscenes before bosses in Dark Souls 2 are great, quick and to the point while raising the tension.

Picked it up last week for a fiver. Really liked it, although am well aware I'd be pissed off had I paid full whack.

Surprised at how many people didn't like the second half. I loved the reveal, and the hide/stay still moments after.

It's far from perfect (I actually don't think the graphics are as good as most folk say - the movement in particular is often a bit naff), but as an interactive horror movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Playing through again to save everyone, then will trade it in.

Yeah i liked the reveal too.

I got it for half-price with the Halloween deal.

Wound up with only Ashley and Sam surving. been meaning to finish my second playthrough but other games got me busy.

And yeah, FUCK EMILY!

Initial playthrough I had Sam, Chris, Matt and Josh survive. Second time around it was Sam, Jess, Emily, Ashley and Josh.

Played through again in order to keep everyone alive, with all the clues found already so thought I could just plow through it without picking them up again, and at the end Hannah smooshed Josh's head like a ripe melon.

The pasty bitch.

I liked Emily...is that bad? Loved the game though. Only had Sam and Chris survive at the end.

Early Resident Evils and Final Fantasy cutscenes were amazing.

They were only amazing because CGI was mind-blowing at the time. Try watching those RE cutscenes today. They're laughably bad.

As for this game, it's fine. I don't get the people who complain about a game's style, when they should've known what it was beforehand. Not like this game was falsely advertised, or anything. If you were expecting a third person shooter, or whatever, that's on you.

Rented the game last night. Had a couple friends over and we voted on some of the devisions and stuff. I controlled for a majority of the game, probably 8/10 of the chapters. I'm not a fan of shit popping out so I screamed a lot lol.

Sam, Emily, Chris, Matt, and Jess survived in my game.

Josh reconized Hannah, but a little too late. Head got busted like a grape. Ashley and Mike got blown up in the fire explosion. I'm a dumbass.... immediately regretted when I made Sam flick the switch lol but I freaked out a bit.

I didn't like Mike in the beginning but he ended up being a pretty badass character. Emily was terrible

Very fun game

Back