Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Charles Brown 3-4 vs. Cody Collin 2-1
Greg Rebello 24-9 vs. Kevin Haley 6-5
Luis Delgadillo 3-1 vs. Luis Lacayo II 2-3 (235)
Martin Buday 6-1 vs. Daniel Dittrich 5-3
Viktor Pešta 14-5 vs. Mike Kyle 23-17-1 (212)
Luid Lima 4-1 vs. João Zaiden 7-1
Wallyson Carvalho 8-5 vs. Elton Cruz 2-2
Andre Fernandes 2-0 vs. Michel Oliveira 0-0
Ramis Teregulov 14-5-1 vs. Szymon Bajor 18-8
Rustam Gubzhokov 0-0 vs. Abylkasim Yakubov 5-7
Michal Martínek 7-0 vs. Rodrigo Nascimento 6-0 (how the hell did Nascimento get to DWCS)

Can you please elaborate on Martinek/Nascimento? How do you think this fight will play out, what are the strengths and weaknesses for each guy?

Mohamed John Djemadoka 3-1 vs. Mohamed Shaheen 0-5-1
Dillon Cleckler 9-1 vs. Jordan Mitchell 7-11
Cihan Kaplan 0-0 vs. Bekkhan Ezerkhanov 5-1
Mauro Cerilli 13-3 vs. Arjan Bhullar 9-1
Randy Billiot 6-13 vs. Justin Thornton 6-15
Ricky Folse 5-7 vs. Marvin Babe 7-30
Zaur Gadzhibabayev 7-2-1 vs. Roggers Souza 8-2
Terrance Hodges 1-5 vs. Conway Beaudry 0-1
Larry Greene 1-1 vs. Ryan Hall 2-5 (green fought last at 335lbs)

Some good HW fights on PFL tomorrow night.

basically just pfl, but tiller is in great position to be the #1 HW outside the ufc,

Kelvin Tiller 11-2 vs. Denis Goltsov 23-5
Satoshi Ishii 22-8-1vs. Jared Rosholt 17-7
Ali Isaev 5-0 vs. Carl Seumanutafa 13-10
Valdrin Istrefi 13-3 vs. Mo De'Reese 7-1
Francimar Barroso 23-7-1 vs. Ben Edwards 3-0
Alex Nicholson 13-8 vs. Zeke Tuinei-Wily 3-2
Jarret Finau vs. Dominic Lapraim dual debut
Leonid Timoshenko 4-0 vs. Daudgadzhi Ibragimov 3-0-1

Veteran MMA heavyweight Chi Lewis-Parry is in talks to sign with the UFC, according to a report from Amy Kaplan. There’s no word on when his debut would be or whom he’d face if he does join the UFC roster.

MMAJunkie’s Nolan King reported that Lewis-Parry was supposed to headline an LFA show against Jared Vanderaa, but withdrew and has been replaced by Renan Ferreira. Perhaps that’s an indication that something is brewing between the brash Brit and the UFC.

Lewis-Parry has an MMA record of 8-0-2-2 NCs, and the combined current record of the opponents he’s beaten (based on Tapology and Sherdog databases) is 13-42. He most recently won the UAE Warriors heavyweight title with an eight-second KO over Mahmoud Hassan, who came into that contest with a fearsome record of 1-5.

He will get sparked in the UFC. I predict 0 - 2 then cut

Parry is a hype job, but given that he's managd to create that hype all off his own back - the UFC will sign him. Effortless self-promotor, who cares if he's any good - have him promote a European/UK card, sling him a jobber or two, overnight 'star', It helps that he's 6ft 9in, scary looking and they can point at his 'kickboxing' record.

He will get sparked in the UFC. I predict 0 - 2 then cut
i don't see it happening
UFC's HW division has more jobbers & brawlers than in any other moment, Chopper should be able to pick'em apart and get some highlight reel KOs doing so
or would you pick Yorgan De Castro or Raphael Pessoa over Parry? i wouldn't.

i don't see it happening
UFC's HW division has more jobbers & brawlers than in any other moment, Chopper should be able to pick'em apart and get some highlight reel KOs doing so
or would you pick Yorgan De Castro or Raphael Pessoa over Parry? i wouldn't.
If Parobiec can get a draw against him, I would absolutely count him out against anyone in a heartbeat.

But I do think he'll pick up a win or two ala Chase Sherman.

If Parobiec can get a draw against him, I would absolutely count him out against anyone in a heartbeat.

But I do think he'll pick up a win or two ala Chase Sherman.
other than watching Caldeirao run over him, i don't know anything about Parobiec, who is that guy? how he managed to go to 30 minutes with Chi? not invested enough to watch it tbh

other than watching Caldeirao run over him, i don't know anything about Parobiec, who is that guy? how he managed to go to 30 minutes with Chi? not invested enough to watch it tbh
Journeyman striker at best. Spent most of the fight circling and then coming inside to land a few shots. Parry had little output and even decided to wrestle halfway through.

I have no hope for Chi.

Charles Rodgers 3-2 vs. Max McNeely 2-4 (315)
Odie Delaney 0-0 vs. Dewayne McQueen 1-6
Anthony Coleman 0-4 vs. Will Ashmun 0-0
Juan Torres 8-15 vs. Jacob Heavlin 0-0
Wojciech Janusz 6-4 vs. Łukasz Łysoniewski 1-5
Michał Kita 18-10-1 vs. Ednaldo Oliveira 19-5-1
Shawn Teed 5-2 vs. Marino Eatman 5-2

Charles Rodgers 3-2 vs. Max McNeely 2-4 (315)
Odie Delaney 0-0 vs. Dewayne McQueen 1-6
Anthony Coleman 0-4 vs. Will Ashmun 0-0
Juan Torres 8-15 vs. Jacob Heavlin 0-0
Wojciech Janusz 6-4 vs. Łukasz Łysoniewski 1-5
Michał Kita 18-10-1 vs. Ednaldo Oliveira 19-5-1
Shawn Teed 5-2 vs. Marino Eatman 5-2

Teed vs. Eatman is the only relatively okay fight. Teed isn't a terrible HW but he's a bit one-dimensional.

Oleg Popov climbs to 6-1 with a hard fought TKO win over Mondragon

He's 26 and has a win over Vyazigin.

Back