Shomansur Goibnazarov 1-0 vs. Vyacheslav Skotnikov 0-1
Mark Godbeer 13-4 vs. Sergey Belostenniy 5-2
Calyn Hull 5-1 vs. Austen Heidlage 9-4
Elvin Zulfigarly vs. Mukhammadali Abdurashidov dual debut
Ruslan Amaev vs. Dmitriy Popov dual debut
Kerisson Leal 4-2 vs. Gabriel Santos 0-3
Ras Hylton 3-2 vs. Charles Penn JR. 0-0
Brett Martin 6-1 vs. Jesse Hernandez 7-2
Disappointed seeing Lawson lose. Looked like he gassed himself out after not getting those takedowns, hope he rebounds from this. Brian Peterson is also no longer undefeated. Guess Mark Godbeer decided not to stick with his plan to move to 205. Interesting to see Austen Heidlage move up to heavy.

Vyacheslav Ryabov (5-0) vs Kenny Garner (17-11)

Ryabov is an interesting prospect. 6ft7 and looks to be pretty athletic. Turned professional late year and is already 5-0. Garner is a huge step up though.

Vyacheslav Ryabov (5-0) vs Kenny Garner (17-11)

Ryabov is an interesting prospect. 6ft7 and looks to be pretty athletic. Turned professional late year and is already 5-0. Garner is a huge step up though.

Good luck to him. Garner’s expertise is beating gassed russian prospects.

Akbar Sobhani 0-0 vs. Elmar Muradzade 4-4
Rasul Mimulatov 2-0 vs. Bugra Alparslan 0-0
Elnur Abdullaev 0-0 vs. Mahammad Abdullaev 2-1
Tomas Pakutinskas 17-12-3 vs. Denis Polekhin 6-4
Roman Shakolov 1-0 vs. Eltun Sadigov 3-0
Sergey Fedyainov 1-3 vs. Oleg Emilianov 8-2
Khusein Adamov 5-1 vs. Oleg Popov 5-1
Maximillian Mackie 1-0 vs. Cian Erraught 2-2
Irman Smajic 1-0 vs. Ivan Vičić 8-13
Juan Bezuidenhout 1-1 vs. Nico Yamdjie 1-6
Terrance Hodges 1-5 vs. Alton Meeks 3-0
Anton Vyazigin 12-3 vs. Wagner Prado 15-3
Lamine Sene 1-0 vs. Arif Krasniqi 0-0
Domingos Barros 6-0 vs. Rob Beech 5-2
Andrew Flores Smith 19-11 vs. Ronald Tubiñez 2-1

24 years old Anton Vyazigin just dominated & mauled UFC vet Wagner Prado on RCC 6, climbing up to 13-3, impressive.. standing at 6'5" he's probably one of the biggest HWs out there, absolutely enormous

Prado shouldn't have taken this fight, Vyazigin was just too big and I am also a bit shocked how terrible prados wrestling is.
I personally don't rate Vyazigin too high, he has a rather boring fighting style and lost to Phil de Fries.
But he is still better than most of the other HW's outside the UFC and quite young.

Prado shouldn't have taken this fight, Vyazigin was just too big and I am also a bit shocked how terrible prados wrestling is.
I personally don't rate Vyazigin too high, he has a rather boring fighting style and lost to Phil de Fries.
But he is still better than most of the other HW's outside the UFC and quite young.
he was giving Kharitonov hell before the eye poke, IMO he's a top 10 HW prospect, yes he's not a KO artist or anything, but he's consistent and hard to beat because of how big he is.. and yeah he's very young, and has been very active, those are usually the ones that improve the most, he's one to watch..

and honestly, a young fighter losing to De Fries nowadays isn't anything to be ashamed of - he's on a hell of a run: Vyazigin, Andryszak, Bedorf, Narkun..

Aliakbari has signed with the Ufc. Man this will be interesting.

Maiquel Falcao (39-15) def. Igor Pokrajac (28-13) by TKO in R1. This was LHW, but both of them sometimes fights in HW.

Aliakbari has signed with the Ufc. Man this will be interesting.
I don’t know the details, but I think ACA posted about him still being under contract with them. I’m not sure, it was on Instagram though. I hope he gets cleared, cause I want to see him in the UFC.

I don’t know the details, but I think ACA posted about him still being under contract with them. I’m not sure, it was on Instagram though. I hope he gets cleared, cause I want to see him in the UFC.

Me too hopefully an agreement can be reached.

Combate reported that UFC gave up on Aliakbari, he's still under contract obligations with ACA

Combate reported that UFC gave up on Aliakbari, he's still under contract obligations with ACA
Probably USADA called and told them "Don't sign him, guys, he know this cheater and will send him into inactivity" lol

Back