Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Probably going to go the way of of Poberezhets and get released
nah i definitely don't think so, at least he already had his UFC debut, and he's young (for HW) and undefeated..
Poberezhets was a mid lv veteran who's ceiling is pretty clear, Sosnovskiy could develop in a top grappler

Is Rozenstruik any good then? Don't know anything about him to be honest.

Is Rozenstruik any good then? Don't know anything about him to be honest.
good kickboxer, knockout artist
he has about 70 or so fights with 50+ knockouts, if his transition goes smooth he should be one of the best strikers in the HW division

his ground game remains to be seen though

Reshad Valiev 0-0 vs. Makhammad Abdullaev 0-1
Saverio Codispoti 0-1 vs. Federico Biagetti 0-0
Bill Dieckhoff 1-0 vs. Luke Williams 0-1
Matthew Comer 2-3 vs. Ryan Pokryfky 5-5
Marcin Sianos 3-3 vs. Marcin Zontek 17-11
Justin Frazier 10-3 vs. Kevin Sears 8-4
Jake Heun 11-8 vs. Mika Faavale 5-2
Thomas Baker 0-0 vs. Enoka Sautia 2-0 (315)

Frazier was cut then after the TUF finale. Same must apply to Batista, both understandable cuts.

@Paul L

With a new series of DWCS surely a few months away, considering how great it's been so far, which HW's do you see cropping up on this season?

I'm guessing the winner between Josh Parisian vs. Brett Martin.
Don'Tale Mayes.
Adam Dyzcka maybe.
Christopher Daukaus.
Mohammed Usman.
Shelton Graves.
Raphael Pessoa - maybe.

@Paul L

With a new series of DWCS surely a few months away, considering how great it's been so far, which HW's do you see cropping up on this season?

I'm guessing the winner between Josh Parisian vs. Brett Martin.
Don'Tale Mayes.
Adam Dyzcka maybe.
Christopher Daukaus.
Mohammed Usman.
Shelton Graves.
Raphael Pessoa - maybe.

I’m confident the following fighters will have spots:

Don’Tale Mayes
Winner of Parisian vs Martin
Winner of Daukaus vs Anyanwu
Mohammed Usman (if he isn’t injured)
Justin Frazier
Daniel James

Unlikely but possible:

Richard Odoms
Jared Van Deraa
Hugo Cunha
Shawn Teed

Dyczka and Pessoa are under contract by TKO still. Graves signed a multi fight contract with ACA, so he will not be competing at DWCS.

The only one i wanna see in UFC of these fighters is Mayes, and maybe Parisian if he beats Martin. The others haven't impressed me enough.

On the other hand, in the next brazilian season, i could see Rodrigo Nascimento (6-0) and Henrique Silva (5-1), and they're somewhat interesting.

The only one i wanna see in UFC of these fighters is Mayes, and maybe Parisian if he beats Martin. The others haven't impressed me enough.

On the other hand, in the next brazilian season, i could see Rodrigo Nascimento (6-0) and Henrique Silva (5-1), and they're somewhat interesting.

If Parisian wins, that's the fight I'd want to see. Mayes vs Parisian would be all action.

Billy Swanson 1-0 vs. Harry Hunsucker 3-2
Carlton Little 7-6 vs. Yorgan De Castro 3-0

that is it..... January sucks

Shota Betlemidze 12-2 vs. Yusif Quliev 0-0
Oli Thompson 18-10 vs. Roman Wehbe 7-6
Chi Lewis-Parry 6-0-1 2NC vs. Ibrahim ElSawi 6-5
Vyacheslav Ryabov 3-0 vs. Sergey Potapov 0-0
Marino Eatman 4-1 vs. Hugo Cunha 3-0
Michał Kita 17-10 vs. Artur Głuchowski 6-5
Kazbek Saidaliev 7-3 vs. Roggers Souza 8-0
Chris Galinsky 3-0 vs. Brandon Quigley 11-34 (315)
Todd Henry 3-8 vs. Paul Melanson 1-1 (total age over 80)
Jody Linthicum 3-2 vs. Robert Perry 2-4
Fedor Emelianenko 38-5 vs. Ryan Bader 26-5 (total age 77)
Jack Swagger 0-0 vs. JW Kiser 1-1 (total age 77)
Sean Johnson 4-1 vs. Art Rivas 5-2 (sean jackson is literally big benson henderson, at least their total age is 71, a little younger for bellator)
Sang Soo Lee 18-12-1 vs. Giacomo Lemos 4-0
Chul Hyun Jung 5-3 vs. Ji Won Kang 1-0
Rizvan Kuniev 5-2-1 vs. Navid Yadegari 2-0 (Kuniev has got a 11-2 Am record, after debuting as a pro.... russia )

Hope they aren't dumb enough to release Ankalaev if he loses. Hes still a top prospect either way.
he would be 1-2, no way he gets released, that russian can that Saki is fighting is already 0-2 and got a third fight, also UFC contracts are mostly 4 fights, so Ankalaev would probably need to lose this one and then again

he would be 1-2, no way he gets released, that russian can that Saki is fighting is already 0-2 and got a third fight, also UFC contracts are mostly 4 fights, so Ankalaev would probably need to lose this one and then again

Yea 1-2 prospects used to get released all the time but WME has been more forgiving

Back