Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Looking at the state of Bellator HW, they should sign any of the dudes mentioned in this thread. UFC gives 15/15K contracts with no sponsorship money except 4K from Venum so Bellator could easily give them better contracts for 6 fight contracts. Sell them on the fact that if they become dominant in Bellator, they could pull a Chandler and get fast tracked if they do eventually decide to go to the UFC

Hugo Cunha and Maslov are much signs, as well as Evgeny Goncharov. I like Davion Franklin as a fighter and he has promise, but he should not be ranked 9th and Jake Hager being 10th is just LOL

Looking at the state of Bellator HW, they should sign any of the dudes mentioned in this thread. UFC gives 15/15K contracts with no sponsorship money except 4K from Venum so Bellator could easily give them better contracts for 6 fight contracts. Sell them on the fact that if they become dominant in Bellator, they could pull a Chandler and get fast tracked if they do eventually decide to go to the UFC

Hugo Cunha and Maslov are much signs, as well as Evgeny Goncharov. I like Davion Franklin as a fighter and he has promise, but he should not be ranked 9th and Jake Hager being 10th is just LOL

I'm not entirely convinced by Maslov, I thought Henrique won that fight tbh.

Kiril Kornilov moves to 9-0-1 with a recent UD over Wagner Prado. He's got another fight coming nexdt month against 12-2 Brazilian Edivan Santos who looks like an absolute unadulterated can-crusher.

Kiril Kornilov moves to 9-0-1 with a recent UD over Wagner Prado. He's got another fight coming nexdt month against 12-2 Brazilian Edivan Santos who looks like an absolute unadulterated can-crusher.

I think Prado might have won a 5 rounder Kirill couldn't hurt him at all and was gassing.

That fight isn't happening, Santos is going to fight Kuniev for DWTNCS. Tapology has it wrong.

Kuniev should be able to TKO this guy and make it quick btw.

Never thought I’d see Huggy Bear’s UFC debut, I’m excited. Surprised he made 265 though.

Hugo Cunha (6-0) vs. Martin Buday (7-1) for DWTNCS.
Buday's on a 6 fight win streak, his loss came against TUF winner Juan Espino by decision back in 2017.

Buday's on a 6 fight win streak, his loss came against TUF winner Juan Espino by decision back in 2017.

Regardless of who loses, Bellator and other promotions should be looking at this contender series and signing the losers or the guys Dana passes over, if he is gonna go back to his stingy pre-Covid ways.

tons of high skill guys facing each other this season

Khusein Adamov (10-1?) TKO'd Vyacheslav Ryabov R1 in what tapology has as a exhibition bout. Sherdog pro, for now at least.
Apparently it had different rules such as 3 minutes round and a maximum of 30 seconds of ground work per takedown, or something like that.
Size difference was pretty clear in the face offs, Ryabov is 6'6" and Adamov probably 6'3" instead of 6'5" as he is profiled out there.
f289a186eb126f42032072109926cccd.png

Adamov is building a gym and focusing on that if im not mistaken, so doesn't look like he is getting any more serious with his career. Shame.

Amazing news, that's a solid fight for DWCS at HW. Cunha should win but Buday doesn't seem terrible.

So in summary...

Brett Martin
Chandler Cole
Trevor Wallace
Hugo Cunha
Mitchell Sipe
Jordan Heiderman
Thomas Petersen
Odie Delaney
Vernon Lewis
Jamelle Jones

@The_Renaissance

Chandler Cole to PFL.
Jamelle Jones to PFL.
Odie Delaney to PFL.
Trevor Wallace with the loss.
Vernon has his full time job as a police officer and is busy with that.
Brett Martin weighed in at 301 pounds for a 300 pound SHW fight and had to cut to make that, dude isn't getting down to 265 anytime soon.
Cunha confirmed for DWCS.

So, we're at Mitchell Sipe, Jordan Heiderman, and Thomas Petersen as possible includes, but I feel like that may be rushing them a bit. I think Cunha may be the only one who makes DWCS this year.

They could honestly do an Andre Schmidt vs Kevin Szflarski fight in there too if they wanted to grab more European guys.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember reading that, dude sounded like a prick and nothing was lost - his brother seems equally scummy, the one who fought in the UFC.
Yeah, if I’m not mistaken he had a domestic violence charge recently. Had I fight lined up recently too, don’t know if it happened or not.

Back