Unpupolar opinion: Uriah Hall is the Amanda Nunes of MW

He beat all champs/goat of the division/greats, only missing is Izzy but it's coming this fight will happen one day thats for sure

If he beat Izzy he is the goat of MW, just sayin folks, he is at one step of becoming the Amanda Nunes of MW

AS, Weidman, Mousasi, even Khabib the one everybody call goat dont have this resume

Discuss

him beating Izzy does not make him the GOAT and wont even make him even close... win the belt and defend for at least 5 years and have 15 straight wins and then we will talk.

Who the fuck calls Weidman the GOAT? That may be the dumbest part of your pretty dumb take.

It's a dumb post, but not for that reason, in my view. I'll bite the bullet and say prime Weidman was one of the best MWs to ever compete.

It's a dumb post, but not for that reason, in my view. I'll bite the bullet and say prime Weidman was one of the best MWs to ever compete.

That bad beating he got from Rockhold and everything that followed puts him firmly outside of top 5 in my opinion. He has 2 fluke wins over Silva (broken leg and clowning), but didn’t do much outside of that.

I’d take Silva, Izzy, Mousasi, Romero, Whittaker, Henderson and perhaps a few others over Weidman.

On a side note, the clown who started this thread mentions Khabib so not sure if he even refers to MW GOATs.

Last edited:
Who the fuck calls Weidman the GOAT? That may be the dumbest part of your pretty dumb take.

tenor.gif
The same people who call Izzy the GOAT today, are the ones that called Weidman the GOAT after his two fights with Silva.

What? Nunes has been beating bitches asses in 2 divisions non stop for years now.

He beat all champs/goat of the division/greats, only missing is Izzy but it's coming this fight will happen one day thats for sure

If he beat Izzy he is the goat of MW, just sayin folks, he is at one step of becoming the Amanda Nunes of MW

AS, Weidman, Mousasi, even Khabib the one everybody call goat dont have this resume

Discuss
giphy.gif

I mean if your gonna be an obnoxious asshole,at least try and be funny. You and Colby should hang out and be unfunny wankers together.

TS is just a troll. Nothing to see hear guys

Discuss
Try to troll better.

Discuss

I would disagree in that he has fought tough fighters, Nunes has fought soccer moms and the other bums in the female divisions. It's the weakest division in MMA. F level athletes.

he is probably doing slightly better than Amanda Nunes would on the MW Male UFC division to be honest.

Sometimes an opinion is unpopular because it's wrong.
Just sayin'.

Discuss
Yoel and Bobby Knuckles?

That bad beating he got from Rockhold and everything that followed puts him firmly outside of top 5 in my opinion. He has 2 fluke wins over Silva (broken leg and clowning), but didn’t do much outside of that.

I’d take Silva, Izzy, Mousasi, Romero, Whittaker, Henderson and perhaps a few others over Weidman.

On a side note, the clown who started this thread mentions Khabib so not sure if he even refers to MW GOATs.
Pretty piss weak of you to write Chris Weidman off like that. Firstly he earned those wins against Anderson. His second title defence was against a very good Lyoto Machida, then he took out Vitor after Vitor had just killed Bisping, Luke and Hendo.
IIRC the Rockhold fight was back and forth up until he went for that kick. Unfortunately Herb was keen to see the first octagon death and I assume Matt Serra was using the towel as napkin while eating a big bowl of spaghetti that night so poor old Chris ate 100 more punches to the head than he should have.
To make matters worse his next fight was against Yoel who was on a 7 fight win streak and cracking skulls left and right.

Take away the unnecessary damage in the Rockhold fight (not the result) and the Yoel decapitation in his next start and his career might not have stalled the way it did... Unless you think USADA was his real kryptonite

This seems more like paint solvent poisoning than unpopular opinion.

Back