Unpopular Opinions: UFC

Till looks like shit and looked like shit “beating” Wonderboy. Was KO’d stiff by a career 155 fighter but wins MW title?

Can you imagine what Yoel would do to him?

Till is not a natural WW and I think that cutting so much weight has had a negative effect on his chin. If he decided to move up to MW and compete at a size that fits his body frame, I think he could be a monster.

And it's not like it hasn't happened before. Since Whittaker moved up to MW he hasn't lost and is currently reigning as Champion.

Till may not become MW champ but I think it would be a huge step in the right direction as this stage of his career.

-Dominick Cruz is a top 5 GOAT and it's criminal that he isn't mentioned as much in the GOAT talks.

-Darren Till would be MW champ if he ever decided to move up.

-Iaquinta beats T Ferg and everyone else at LW besides Khabib.

-Tyron Woodley is underrated and not as boring as people think.

Shoot.
giphy.gif
Fedor, Silva, Jones, GSP, Aldo

Cruz is not in the discussion

1. Jones doesn't fight at HW for a reason, and if he does it'd be against a select few good matchups. Addendum: Blaydes beats Jones.

2. Rules make fights. If Khabib fights Ferg he'll win a UD based on top control. BUT if there was no time limit/infinite rounds then Ferg would eventually get a sub. This is just one example.

3. The truth with Conor is in the middle. He was a great FW and had the potential to be the FW GOAT. As a LW he's still a unknown actually. He squeaked by Nate, murdered Alvarez, and then lost to possibly the LW GOAT. We're gonna need a bigger sample size than that, but he's clearly not the world beater he was at FW

I'm not sure what all that means but title defenses has and probably will always be the biggest metric for how good someone is. Khabib is a 1 defense champion.
I mean fighting in different weight classes and quality of opposition has to matter as well. Some fighters have to go on a crazy win streak and beat most of the top names in their division before getting a TS (Tony and Holloway) while others get a TS after 1 or 2 wins. Also for me Khabib needs to fight at 170, people are talking about him being the LW GOAT but he's missed weight twice. He's not a Lightweight.

Last edited:
The BJ that fought Sherk, K-Flo, Joe Daddy and Diego is the best LW ever.

To be fair, its easy to forget how good Penn was at his peak. How he got his name "The Prodigy".

BJ Penn was given the nick name “The Prodigy” because he receive his BJJ blackbelt in less than 3 years and became the first non-Brazilian to win in the black-belt division of the World Jiu-Jitsu Championship held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Then when he started competing in MMA he won championships at both 155 and 170. Is he the best 155'er ever? Probably not because 155 is stacked with guys that are really good like Khabib, El Cucuy, Nate, Lee, Barboza, Gaetchje, Poirier, and now Holloway. I will add this though, if you could somehow get in a time machine and bring prime Penn to the current timeline and let him fight all those guys, I think you might be shocked how many of them lose to prime Penn.

Last edited:
To be fair, its easy to forget how good Penn was at his peak. How he got his name "The Prodigy".

BJ Penn was given the nick name “The Prodigy” because he receive his BJJ blackbelt in less than 3 years and became the first non-Brazilian to win in the black-belt division of the World Jiu-Jitsu Championship held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Then when he started competing in MMA he won championships at both 155 and 170. Is he the best 155'er ever? Probably not because 155 is stacked with guys that are really good like Khabib, El Cucuy, Nate, Lee, Barboza, Gaetchje, Poirier, and now Holloway. I will add this though, if you could someone get in a time machine and bring prime Penn to the current timeline and let him fight all those guys, I think you might be shocked how many of them lose to prime Penn.
Imagine bringing prime Penn into 2019 and getting him modern day training and nutrition. He'd murder everyone possibly.

Arianny, I'll give it to ya....

Gina tho...
gina-carano-weigh-in.jpeg

Helen Mirren did a movie when she was in her 20s. She was topless many times and I couldn’t believe how good she looked in that movie. But...she’s 73 years old now.

How old is this fucking picture people keep trotting out? Ever watch any of her recent movies?

you_probably_didnt_know_but_helen_mirren_was_a_real_hottie_back_in_the_day_06.gif

Edit. Edited for proof.

Last edited:
Weird ppl here. You expect Khabib to fight top 2 guy the min he gets into UFC?

Some fighters do. GSP fought Matt Hughes, the reigning Welter GOAT in his 3rd UFC fight, it was only his 8th professional fight. Lesnar obviously won the HW belt in his 4th professional fight. Jon Jones captured the title in his 8th UFC fight, 14th fight as a pro. I really think the fact that it took Khabib 26 fights total and 10 UFC fights to capture the title is going to hurt him in GOAT talks in the long run. Maybe he becomes the GOAT LW but overall GOAT is a lot harder.

-Dominick Cruz is a top 5 GOAT and it's criminal that he isn't mentioned as much in the GOAT talks.

-Darren Till would be MW champ if he ever decided to move up.

-Iaquinta beats T Ferg and everyone else at LW besides Khabib.

-Tyron Woodley is underrated and not as boring as people think.

Shoot.
Lyoto Machida would have way more title defenses if he never abandoned his cautious defensive style to please the UFC / casuals.

Imagine bringing prime Penn into 2019 and getting him modern day training and nutrition. He'd murder everyone possibly.

Penn at his peak was said to have had some of the best boxing in all of MMA and his BJJ is why they call him the Prodigy. Khabib might wrestlefuck him the way Georges did but some of these other guys are going to have a hell of a problem with prime Penn. He was a complete fighter with solid stand up and excellent BJJ and his TDD was very, very good.

I mean fighting in different weight classes and quality of opposition has to matter as well. Some fighters have to go on a crazy win streak and beat most of the top names in their division before gettinf a TS (Tony and Holloway) while others get a TS after 1 or 2 wins. Also for me Khabib needs to fight at 170, people are talking about him being the LW GOAT but he's missed weight twice. He's not a Lightweight.

He is a large LW for sure be he claims he will never fight at 170. I'm not sure Khabib wants any part of the 170 pound champion Usman.

Platinum Mike Perry will be a top 5 welterweight by the end of this year
<DCWhoa>

UFC is fake, it's fake blood and fake knockouts.

Mackenzie Dern is a disgusting slob.

She looks like the type of chick that lives in a rundown appartment and always leaves her dirty laundry on the floor and has cookie crumbs in her bed.

The type of girl that takes selfies in front of a dirty mirror and posts them on Facebook.

Back