Unpopular Opinions: UFC

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score
-Dominick Cruz is a top 5 GOAT and it's criminal that he isn't mentioned as much in the GOAT talks.

-Darren Till would be MW champ if he ever decided to move up.

-Iaquinta beats T Ferg and everyone else at LW besides Khabib.

-Tyron Woodley is underrated and not as boring as people think.

Shoot.
giphy.gif

Honda is the GOAT.

Chuck poked Tito in the eye.

Lord Chael threw the Anderson fight to make Andy a bigger star after the Maia debacle.

Miesha Tate looks like a dumpster cat that scavanges for food at night and Ronda Rousey in all forms beats her looks wise and fight wise.

Till looks like shit and looked like shit “beating” Wonderboy. Was KO’d stiff by a career 155 fighter but wins MW title?

Can you imagine what Yoel would do to him?

Gina Carano and Arianny are overrated

Khabib is way overhyped. Guys best win is RDA for crying out loud. That puts him roughly at Colbys level...

Miesha Tate looks like a dumpster cat that scavanges for food at night and Ronda Rousey in all forms beats her looks wise and fight wise.
<TrumpWrong1>

But lol at the Miesha description

Miesha does have average looks at best, true, as I'm not the type of guy that scores only 10s I'd still do her, but she's average by normal criteria.

The second part, though... Come on, now...

ronda-rousey-wwe-hiatus-family-wrestlemania.jpg

Khabib's 27-0 doesn't mean much because he was fighting cans before he joined the UFC. He's 11-0 in the UFC and isn't any more worthy of GOAT status than Tony Ferguson. Holloway's 13 fight streak is more impessive and Khabib would lose to Aldo.

Dominick Cruz is a top 5 GOAT and it's criminal that he isn't mentioned as much in the GOAT talks.

That isn't an unpopular opinion, its an ignorant or uneducated opinion. Cruz is not mentioned in Top 5 talks because its virtually impossible for him to be there.

The BJ that fought Sherk, K-Flo, Joe Daddy and Diego is the best LW ever.

<TrumpWrong1>

But lol at the Miesha description

Miesha does have average looks at best, true, as I'm not the type of guy that scores only 10s I'd still do her, but she's average by normal criteria.

The second part, though... Come on, now...

ronda-rousey-wwe-hiatus-family-wrestlemania.jpg

Everyone just gasses her in spite of their hate for Ronda’s personality, which I somewhat accept cos ugly personalities can make beautiful people ugly... but to say this spunk monkey is the Aphrodite of MMA is fucking hilarious. Saggy homegirl needs some shampoo and Lynx Africa.

F6112AC4-1DEE-45E1-A3DC-9758DC1755D9.jpeg

Khabib's 27-0 doesn't mean much because he was fighting cans before he joined the UFC. He's 11-0 in the UFC and isn't any more worthy of GOAT status than Tony Ferguson. Holloway's 13 fight streak is more impessive and Khabib would lose to Aldo.

I'm not sure what all that means but title defenses has and probably will always be the biggest metric for how good someone is. Khabib is a 1 defense champion.

Darren Till couldn't even be lightweight champ, let alone MW lol

Khabib fought RDA, MJ, All,Conor,Barboza all who have been top 5 and still active

Not like other fighters like Max,Tony,Conor didn't fight some no name guys lime Brandao or Bromage. I have no idea who Tony fought for first few fights

Weird ppl here. You expect Khabib to fight top 2 guy the min he gets into UFC?

Everyone just gasses her in spite of their hate for Ronda’s personality, which I somewhat accept cos ugly personalities can make beautiful people ugly... but to say this spunk monkey is the Aphrodite of MMA is fucking hilarious. Saggy homegirl needs some shampoo and Lynx Africa.

View attachment 561617
I don't think Miesha looks that great, but she looks way better than Rousey.

Till looks like shit and looked like shit “beating” Wonderboy. Was KO’d stiff by a career 155 fighter but wins MW title?

Can you imagine what Yoel would do to him?

I think Yoel's best days are behind him now but yes, he would walk through Till via MurderTrain.

Back