Unpopular Opinions Thread

your opinion is your opinion so i wont argue it but id love to hear why

Lesnar was tentative as hell to start, almost immediately shot for a panic takedown which was stuffed. Carwin rocked Lesnar with an uppercut, and then Lesnar literally turned his back and sprinted away from him before falling into his turtle shell. Carwin then spent the better half of 4 minutes punching Lesnar's forearms as opposed to letting him up even though he was clearly rocked.

Carwin gassed so hard his body stopped producing sweat. All because he utterly refused to stop punching Lesnar's forearms. Since Carwin was basically dead weight by round 2, Lesnar took him down effortlessly and slapped on an arm triangle immediately.

For two guys billed as literal superheroes, it was embarrassing all around.

Lesnar was tentative as hell to start, almost immediately shot for a panic takedown which was stuffed. Carwin rocked Lesnar with an uppercut, and then Lesnar literally turned his back and sprinted away from him before falling into his turtle shell. Carwin then spent the better half of 4 minutes punching Lesnar's forearms as opposed to letting him up even though he was clearly rocked.

Carwin gassed so hard his body stopped producing sweat. All because he utterly refused to stop punching Lesnar's forearms. Since Carwin was basically dead weight by round 2, Lesnar took him down effortlessly and slapped on an arm triangle immediately.

fair enough
ynM70bG.gif

-Everyone is innocent/guilty unless proven innocent/guilty. Everybody is on steroids means nothing because it's all empty talk. If you have a solution to catch the cheaters then I'm sure there are people who are all ears.

-Ring belongs to boxing/pro wrestling. The great stallers (div 1 wrestlers etc) will always find ways to use grappling to stall - cage or not. The Japanese scoring is the right way to judge a fight though.

-It shouldn't be fucking illegal.... The relentless battle vs piracy is silly corruption. Also the copyright battles vs youtubers etc. is stupid as well. You are not going to become rich by battling the noticeability of the sport.
Paying for sports (ppv) should be long gone by now.

Well said RDA and Lawler are most overrated champs in UFC and was hated on. Was proven right.

I'ma get loose. Bisping will win his next 4 fights and become a GOAT.

Tony Ferguson will be at least 2 year champ of LW

Max Holloway is the next Aldo. 5 years champ at least.

Last edited:
I support ped use. I imagine that's not very popular.

I want to see guys fighting at their absolute best. If that means that they need to take drugs to do that then I am 100% supportive.

I also don't like the Diaz brothers. I don't see the appeal in supporting people who have a combined IQ of 34. Love watching them fight, but let's be honest, if they weren't pro fighters they would be in some random street gang, wasting their lives away on welfare.

Last but not least....I hate when referees stand up a fight. Id rather see lay n pray for 15 minutes than to see a ref standing up a fight. Who cares if it's boring? I want to see who the better fighter is. If a guy is holding you down, and you can't get up, then you deserve to lose.

I like the Diaz bros because they work hard to have a PhD in fighting. Hard work makes a man great not intelligence. There are geniuses in prison and homeless because they are deadbeats. Diaz bros would be successful at whatever they put mind to due to insane work ethic. Their success, with less athletic ability than most fighters is testament to thier insane work ethic.

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. - Thomas A. Edison

Last edited:
Murillo "Ninja" Rua was an awesome fighter, totally screwed by greedy corrupt managers/coaches, referees and promoters. Had he fought in a promotion with weight classes and unbiased refereeing, and under the tutelage of managers/coaches that had his best interest at heart, he'd have way more success in his career.

-Everyone is innocent/guilty unless proven innocent/guilty. Everybody is on steroids means nothing because it's all empty talk. If you have a solution to catch the cheaters then I'm sure there are people who are all ears.

-Ring belongs to boxing/pro wrestling. The great stallers (div 1 wrestlers etc) will always find ways to use grappling to stall - cage or not. The Japanese scoring is the right way to judge a fight though.

-It shouldn't be fucking illegal.... The relentless battle vs piracy is silly corruption. Also the copyright battles vs youtubers etc. is stupid as well. You are not going to become rich by battling the noticeability of the sport.
Paying for sports (ppv) should be long gone by now.

que-cat.gif

Diego sanchez beat martin kampman ( but not gomi or pearson )

-I never could stand Ben Henderson. That shit he did with his hair every. fucking. time he had an exchange, pissed me the fuck off. Also, dont even get me started on that stupid ass tooth pick.

- I think GSP is the most overrated fighter ever. In fact, I think hes a giant bitch. Point fighter through and through. I dont care how "dominant" people say he was, I thought he was boring and lame. Not a real champion if you ask me.

-Dont get me started on Jake "pillow fists" Shields...

You're saying everyone is innocent until proven guilty and guilty until proven innocent? I'm very confused.

Jon-Stewart-mind-blown.gif

It means you might well be guilty as you could be innocent. I might have worded it a bit like <39>

- while I enjoyed watching Fedor in his prime back in the day and his mystique was incredible... I find it hilarious that some people have doubts that he wasnt roided to the gills just like everyone in pride and other promotions outside US. Even when he came over he was Likely continuing to take steroids but just had to be slightly less careful with cycles etc. The culture in pride and Russia etc basically ENCOURAGES you to take steroids.

my unpopular opinion.....I agree.

Eddie Winelands would be competitive with Cruz more so than most contenders at bw.

Anderson is goat

I like dana Rogan and Goldie

I might be in love with Brittany Palmer

Condit beat diaz decisively

GSP beat Hendricks

I might come back if more come to mind

Back