Unpopular OPINION: Cowboy will outclass AL

Due to skills or Cowboy possibly being past his prime?
Both are good and Cerrone can definitely win as well but the way they match up is what makes me think that Al takes it. Imho Al is going to go ham on him from the start like the Diego fight. Donald is a slow starter, his first 2-3 minutes are horrible. Al can hurt him badly there.

Thats how I see it going , but hey ..who knows. Mma is so unpredictable that I could be wrong and Cerrone wins.

With little over 2 weeks till Cowboy vs AL I would just like to say Cowboy is going to outclass him

He will use his reach, his height, his underated offensive wrestling aswell as hard leg kicks to negate ALs offence
It will be a master class

He likely submits AL or Knocks him out with a head kick

Visual aid
HandsomeRemorsefulIbis-size_restricted.gif
DisastrousLimpFerret-size_restricted.gif
CaringImprobableBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

dbe54da360ce0304d065ebb40d1b121f.gif

View attachment 568461 View attachment 568463 View attachment 568465 View attachment 568467 View attachment 568469
I'm of an opposite opinion, if it stays on the feet I think Al's boxing is good enough to edge it if hes able to keep up a sensible pressure boxing game, taking his kicks out the game completely

I'm of an opposite opinion, if it stays on the feet I think Al's boxing is good enough to edge it if hes able to keep up a sensible pressure boxing game, taking his kicks out the game completely
Easier said then done, Cerrone has extremely underrated takedowns and I expect him to use them, though I expect AL to get up few times Leg kicks aswell just like vs Alvarez.
It’s a compelling fight but I feel Cerrone is another level

I hope the line favors cowboy bc raging al is going to win

Easier said then done, Cerrone has extremely underrated takedowns and I expect him to use them, though I expect AL to get up few times Leg kicks aswell just like vs Alvarez.
It’s a compelling fight but I feel Cerrone is another level
I get that, I can really see it going either way i'm just saying a quality gameplan can shun plenty of his offence, he also has a decent TDD whereas cowboys wrestling isn't special, its good but nowt special

Why? Do you think Al is that overrated?

Yeah I do, never been a fan of his and think he's vastly overrated on here, almost to the pisstake level of love Perry gets. I genuinely think cowboy walks through him.

With little over 2 weeks till Cowboy vs AL I would just like to say Cowboy is going to outclass him

He will use his reach, his height, his underated offensive wrestling aswell as hard leg kicks to negate ALs offence
It will be a master class

He likely submits AL or Knocks him out with a head kick

Visual aid
HandsomeRemorsefulIbis-size_restricted.gif
DisastrousLimpFerret-size_restricted.gif
CaringImprobableBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

dbe54da360ce0304d065ebb40d1b121f.gif

View attachment 568461 View attachment 568463 View attachment 568465 View attachment 568467 View attachment 568469
Doubt it, but not impossible at all.

Yeah I do, never been a fan of his and think he's vastly overrated on here, almost to the pisstake level of love Perry gets. I genuinely think cowboy walks through him.

I'll never forgive him for the money he lost me when Mitch Clarke dropped him like a sack of hammers and choked him out.

Class. Raging Al sells real estate and Cowboy Cerrone boasts about street fights and rodeo fights.

Much like Masvidal you have to kill Al to stop him. Knock him dead. There's no quit in the guy. Cowboy on the other hand can wilt under adversity, and I have a feeling attrition will be the main currency exchanged in this fight. Time will tell, though. Cowboy's skill set lends to more KO/TKO opportunities.

I like that high kick gif on Hernandez. Cerrone really dug his instep into his head on that 1.

I see Iaquinta winning a very close split decision and calling the whole crowd out.

I think Al will outclass Cerrone. Cerrone probably always loses to guys with significantly better boxing than him, and Al is such a guy.

Back