Unpopular OPINION: Cowboy will outclass AL

Michael Osh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With little over 2 weeks till Cowboy vs AL I would just like to say Cowboy is going to outclass him

He will use his reach, his height, his underated offensive wrestling aswell as hard leg kicks to negate ALs offence
It will be a master class

He likely submits AL or Knocks him out with a head kick

Visual aid
HandsomeRemorsefulIbis-size_restricted.gif
DisastrousLimpFerret-size_restricted.gif
CaringImprobableBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

dbe54da360ce0304d065ebb40d1b121f.gif

10A5CE5C-0F34-4E45-B5C8-1C3C79ECD759.jpeg 2488DACB-CA1F-4CA6-A617-AE0E3369794D.jpeg 5C84270A-A092-4B52-85A6-665758C0A6DB.jpeg ADD29F39-D482-4474-865E-C559F9436974.jpeg 8B14CD24-B430-4392-9C4E-FD969FC8E5B1.jpeg

Cerrone is a guy you can never count out.

Last edited:
Two of my favourite fighters , don't like this , someone gotta lose. Sucks
Gonna be fireworks though

I always cheer for Cowboy, and I think he will get it done.

I just love this fight. I'm picking Al to beat him up though.

Hope Yaquinta wins just because he is fucking hard with the UFC's "plans".

Cerrone is going to put Iaquinta to sleep.

Hope so, Cowboy needs a final good run before calling it.

Huge cowboy fan, think he makes this look easy.

We can fire up a highlight reel of Cowboy getting smashed on the feet when he's up against elite competition. Generally Cowboy looks good when he's in there with somebody who doesn't really belong in the top 10.

Raging Al is a veteran and he's pretty solid everywhere. His fight IQ looked through the roof in his most recent appearance with Lee, which is why many people are riding high on him right now. He looks like a fighter that is using his head and putting the pieces together.

I'd never discount Cerrone and he's one of the most entertaining guys in the sport. I could see him landing something and the guy is a finisher who takes risks.

Out classing Al, that much I can't see. Al would need to get drunk before he walked in the Octagon. He may lose some fights against the best but he's not getting out classed.

Iaquinta has never been KO'ed in a pro fight before and defended Lee's grappling extremely well.

Cowboy's got a narrow path to victory in this one. And I don't doubt for one second that Al can KO him.

I think Al will fuck him up.

Last edited:
Al will wreck him with body shots and put him down

Iaquinta has never been KO'ed in a pro fight before and defended Lee's grappling extremely well.

Cowboy's got a narrow path to victory in this one. And I doubt for one second that Al can KO him.
Besides Medeiros every single person Cowboy has ko'd had never been ko'd before lol. Just something to think about.

When i think bout it agian though, you may be right... Cowboy almost won Hobbie Lawler not so long ago. That gotta count for something. Submittred Perry, koed Yancy and Hernndez. His on a roll.
I will think of him as a favourite in this bout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back