Unpaid Bare Knuckle Fighter Scandal Leaves Chris Leben Questioning Bas Rutten

As brutal as bare knuckle is, there should be no issues with paying for services rendered. Leben had a good last fight.

Always seemed like these fights should be happening in the backroom of a dive bar that has peanut shells all over the floor.

I hardly doubt these fighters who have had multiple fights didn't get paid before they stepped in again.

Last edited:
Till this day, chris leben hasn’t said shit.

A little late to this party this was posted a couple months ago.

You guys remember how much the NYBA tried to avoid the fight w Leben?

kept shooting in for TDs, all while the ref reminded him that this wasn’t mma

so damn odd, man. Best Eva did not want to be in there

Just want everybody to know that this is not the same legit Bare Knuckle org (Bare Knuckle FC) that has had numerous events now that Lobov, Rawlings, Lytle, Riggs, Grove, and Beltran fight in.

aha

I should know that. I remember reading an article about it with an essay of a quote from Bas
Sorry, Leben HAS fought in the Legit Bare Knuckle org AFTER the sketchy one that he hasn't been paid by...

So yes his 2nd most recent fight

Always been a big Bas fan but this whole thing seems pretty shady

Just want everybody to know that this is not the same legit Bare Knuckle org (Bare Knuckle FC) that has had numerous events now that Lobov, Rawlings, Lytle, Riggs, Grove, and Beltran fight in.

Thanks. I had thought it was

Leben would make a fine debt collector. No need to get lawyers involved.

I love Bas but Overeem also said a bunch of things about him and it all has to do with money.

If this is true in any way.....Bas should cut a cheque to Chris and then run for the hills.
Bas could have his whole legacy destroyed with something like this.

Back